Blue, Pink and Half-Bald: Demi Lovato's Hair Transformations for 2014; Is Boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama Pleased?
By Annie Dee | March 5, 2014 6:07 PM EST
It is not such a long time ago that Demi Lovato wowed people with her electric blue hair, drawing in both criticisms and praises. It was only last week when people actually oohed and aahed over Demi Lovato's pink hair for her Neon Lights Tour. But now, the singer actress went one step further and shaved off half her head! She's half bald and half pink now and she loves it, at least she says so in Twitter.
Singer Demi Lovato poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
The Internet world went abuzz when they saw what Demi Lovato posted on Tuesday night in Instragram with the caption,
"So.... This happened...... Oops. #NEONLIGHTSTOUR." The picture showed the singer actress' long pink hair lying on a heap on a table. Beside the hair must be the razor she used. If you want to see the hair she shaved off, check it here. Brave girl, some would say.
Aside from Instagram, and probably anticipating the reactions she will get to her new edgier look, Demi Lovato also aired her feelings about her hair and posted a picture of herself on Twitter. She said "IDGAF #NEONLIGHTSTOUR." For those not familiar with the term, IDGAF is short for "I don't give a f--k." Demi Lovato's smile on the picture cannot even be any wider! She must really love her new hair.
Fans who are thinking of violently reacting to the "Let It Go" singer's new hair are probably only worried about her hunky boyfriend, Wilmer Valderrama will think. According to Hollywood Life, fans need not worry, considering how the the lovebirds feel about each other. In fact, the two have been spotted a lot together these days. .
"Demi and Wilmer had dinner together at Magnolia Cafe South last night [Jan. 29] and they both looked incredibly happy," reports Hollywood Life. "They were just so obviously into each other, holding hands at the table and smiling non-stop, especially Demi. She's been here before and is always sweet and friendly, but last night she was glowing."
If you are missing Demi's old hair though, you can still catch a glimpse of it on last night's episode of "Glee," where she and Adam Lambert guest-starred in the hit TV series' episode entitled "Trio" and sang the Supreme's "The Happening."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak: Chrome Stormtrooper Commander and Trooper May Guard The New Villain
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown