‘True Blood’ Season 7 Spoilers: Who is Returning with Family and Who is New Man in Arlene’s Life
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 5, 2014 5:48 PM EST
HBO's popular series "True Blood" is currently filming its final season. The steady leak of spoilers is helping the fans to tide over the break time. According to the media buzz, Sarah Newlin, the main antagonist of the second instalment of "True Blood" Season 6, is returning with her whole family.
According to E! Online Spoilers, the entire family of Sarah Newlin will be introduced in the final season. The report suggests that it will be "quite the dysfunctional family reunion."
Who will be introduced as Sarah's family: Amber Crabtree is Sarah's sister. E! Online describes this chaarcter as "angry and bitter gothed-out sister." Nancy will be Sarah's socialite mother, while Paul will be the "patriarch of the Crabtree family who is a dead ringer for Dr. Phil."
Meanwhile, Arlene is getting a new love interest. Deadline.com reports that Riley Smith has been roped in for a recurring role. He will be attracted to Arlene at first sight. Smith's character name is Keith. Deadline describes the character as a "sexy, rock 'n' roll vampire with a romantic side" and that he will be a drummer in James' band.
HBO has yet to make a premiere date announcement for "True Blood" Season 7. It is due to air sometime in summer. The final season will consist of ten episodes and will be going back to the original theme of the human-vampire relationship. Brian Buckner, the show-runner of "True Blood," had said in an interview to TV Line: "The show started out as, 'Let's see if vampires and humans can get along'. We're returning to that original promise of the show."
There will be a human for every vampire and a vampire for every human, according to Buckner.
Directed by Stephen Moyer, the premiere episode is titled "Jesus Gonna Be Here." As previously reported, the premiere episode will have multiple-flashbacks and a number of new characters will be introduced.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]