Sexy in an Undercut? Female Celebs with Half Shaved Head: From Demi Lovato, Noah Cyrus to Rihanna and More
By nidhi tewari | March 5, 2014 3:15 PM EST
Shaving one part of your head is a trend that has continued from the previous year. Rihanna and Miley Cyrus dominated the trend in the year 2013. The hairstyle is very simple. No matter how short or long your hair is, just shave one part of your head and leave the rest of the hair on your head untouched. Colour the rest of them, cut them or one can even make little braids out of them. The one side shaved head trend makes you look rebellious, funky, uber-stylish and a rock star!
Singer Demi Lovato poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
The latest celebrity to fall into this trap of side shaved head is Demi Lovato. The "Made in the USA" singer debuted the new look on her Twitter account on Tuesday along with the pictures of her pink-chopped off locks.
"IDGAF #NEONLIGHTSTOUR," Demi tweeted. She is seen smiling in the picture. Check out the tweet and the picture below.
— demetria lovato (@ddlovato) March 4, 2014
Demi is not the only celebrity to have debuted the new hairstyle this year. Prior to her, "Game of Throne" star Natalie Dormer took everyone by surprise at the recent Screen Guild Awards (SAG). The actress shaved the left part of her head completely and left the right part with beautiful blonde hair untouched. Check picture here.
Miley Cyrus did the same in the year 2013 and she was followed by her little sister Noah Cyrus. Noah is just a teenager and she had beautiful long hair but she wanted to be like Miley so decided to shave off the one side of her head. She even put pictures and video of the entire process on her Instagram account. Check out here.
"My Name is Earl" star Jaime Pressly too showed off her side shaved look in January 2014. She is 36-year-old and it suits her to the core. Check out the pictures here. Other celebrities who have been rocking this look include Pink, Rosario Dawson, Rihanna, Michelle Williams, and many others. Also known as an undercut the trend seems to be catching up with a lot of Hollywood A-Listers and seems that it is here to stay. What are you views on the side-shaved haircut? Does it look good?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff