Sexy in an Undercut? Female Celebs with Half Shaved Head: From Demi Lovato, Noah Cyrus to Rihanna and More
By nidhi tewari | March 5, 2014 3:15 PM EST
Shaving one part of your head is a trend that has continued from the previous year. Rihanna and Miley Cyrus dominated the trend in the year 2013. The hairstyle is very simple. No matter how short or long your hair is, just shave one part of your head and leave the rest of the hair on your head untouched. Colour the rest of them, cut them or one can even make little braids out of them. The one side shaved head trend makes you look rebellious, funky, uber-stylish and a rock star!
Singer Demi Lovato poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
The latest celebrity to fall into this trap of side shaved head is Demi Lovato. The "Made in the USA" singer debuted the new look on her Twitter account on Tuesday along with the pictures of her pink-chopped off locks.
"IDGAF #NEONLIGHTSTOUR," Demi tweeted. She is seen smiling in the picture. Check out the tweet and the picture below.
— demetria lovato (@ddlovato) March 4, 2014
Demi is not the only celebrity to have debuted the new hairstyle this year. Prior to her, "Game of Throne" star Natalie Dormer took everyone by surprise at the recent Screen Guild Awards (SAG). The actress shaved the left part of her head completely and left the right part with beautiful blonde hair untouched. Check picture here.
Miley Cyrus did the same in the year 2013 and she was followed by her little sister Noah Cyrus. Noah is just a teenager and she had beautiful long hair but she wanted to be like Miley so decided to shave off the one side of her head. She even put pictures and video of the entire process on her Instagram account. Check out here.
"My Name is Earl" star Jaime Pressly too showed off her side shaved look in January 2014. She is 36-year-old and it suits her to the core. Check out the pictures here. Other celebrities who have been rocking this look include Pink, Rosario Dawson, Rihanna, Michelle Williams, and many others. Also known as an undercut the trend seems to be catching up with a lot of Hollywood A-Listers and seems that it is here to stay. What are you views on the side-shaved haircut? Does it look good?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet