Mila Kunis Guest Stars in 'Two and a Half Men' with Ashton, Wedding Bells Soon to be Heard
By Maychelle Ornos | March 5, 2014 1:54 PM EST
The hot couple, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, who have been rumoured to be taking things more seriously may have finally taken the big step and got themselves engaged and starring in the latter's show "Two and a Half Men." This is the second show that the two have been together. The 30-year-old Ukranian beauty will star as Walden's (Ashton) love interest in the show, as reported by E Online.
Coming off the success of this summer's "Ted," Mila Kunis is joining the cast of Paul Haggis' upcoming romantic drama, "Third Person."
The young Vivian (Kunis) will show up in the doorstep of Walden and the two will instantly feel a connection between them but the problem is Walden has already planned on proposing to another girl which makes it complicated, in a report from NY Daily. The show has been garnering more views now that the timeslot has been changed and more fans are able to see it.
Now that Ashton is a free man with his divorce being finalised last November 2013, he is free to marry his girlfriend for two years, according to Us Magazine. The two met when they were still younger in "That '70s Show" and seems to be perfect for each other. Rumours of the two finally getting engaged have been hot in the presses and it may be sooner rather than later that the couple will get hitched.
Although the pair has not formally announced their engagement, Hollywood insiders believe that the two have finally taken the big step after Mila was spotted with a very elegant diamond ring while shopping with her mother last Tuesday, February 28. The two are always spotted together and seems to be deeply in love with each other and are just waiting to seal the deal with a wedding.
Sources close to the couple think that the two will not wait long and that they might be together forever. Fans took different sides on Twitter regarding the couple's engagement. Many fans of the "That 70's Show" reminisce on the pair Jackie and Kelso after the news of the engagement of the two broke. Mila and Ashton getting together in "Two and a Half Men" might feel like a continuation for their fans and CBS is probably banking on that.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy