Mila Kunis Guest Stars in 'Two and a Half Men' with Ashton, Wedding Bells Soon to be Heard
By Maychelle Ornos | March 5, 2014 1:54 PM EST
The hot couple, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, who have been rumoured to be taking things more seriously may have finally taken the big step and got themselves engaged and starring in the latter's show "Two and a Half Men." This is the second show that the two have been together. The 30-year-old Ukranian beauty will star as Walden's (Ashton) love interest in the show, as reported by E Online.
Coming off the success of this summer's "Ted," Mila Kunis is joining the cast of Paul Haggis' upcoming romantic drama, "Third Person."
The young Vivian (Kunis) will show up in the doorstep of Walden and the two will instantly feel a connection between them but the problem is Walden has already planned on proposing to another girl which makes it complicated, in a report from NY Daily. The show has been garnering more views now that the timeslot has been changed and more fans are able to see it.
Now that Ashton is a free man with his divorce being finalised last November 2013, he is free to marry his girlfriend for two years, according to Us Magazine. The two met when they were still younger in "That '70s Show" and seems to be perfect for each other. Rumours of the two finally getting engaged have been hot in the presses and it may be sooner rather than later that the couple will get hitched.
Although the pair has not formally announced their engagement, Hollywood insiders believe that the two have finally taken the big step after Mila was spotted with a very elegant diamond ring while shopping with her mother last Tuesday, February 28. The two are always spotted together and seems to be deeply in love with each other and are just waiting to seal the deal with a wedding.
Sources close to the couple think that the two will not wait long and that they might be together forever. Fans took different sides on Twitter regarding the couple's engagement. Many fans of the "That 70's Show" reminisce on the pair Jackie and Kelso after the news of the engagement of the two broke. Mila and Ashton getting together in "Two and a Half Men" might feel like a continuation for their fans and CBS is probably banking on that.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 New Teaser Video, Spoilers: ‘Don’t Hesitate, They Won’t’
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- 'ISIL Has To Be Defeated, Plain And Simple, End Of Story,' Sen. John Kerry
- New Samsung Galaxy S5 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Released, Verizon Guide and Installation