Miranda Kerr’s Beau James Packer Admits his ‘Personal Life is a Disaster’
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 5, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Miranda Kerr's alleged boyfriend James Packer admitted that his "personal life is a disaster."
In his interview with Forbes magazine, Aussie billionaire James Packer said that "Business is good right now, but now my personal life is a disaster." The reason behind it was his marriage split with his wife Erica in September.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"The last thing I think I am is perfect. I'm just trying to do the best job I can. I'm trying to be the best father I can to my kids. I'm trying to do the best job I can running my business," Mr Packer also said.
After six years of being together and three children, James Packer and Erica Baxter filed for divorce. Three months later, the Australia's richest bachelor was rumoured dating newly separated Miranda Kerr.
The two were really good friends as well as their families. The two have also enjoyed the vacation together in the past with their families as they spent time in Bora Bora in May 2012. However, the pair were rumoured to have spent time together after their respective splits that were 45 days apart.
Meanwhile, Miranda's mother Therese has taken the rumours of her daughter dating James Packer as "a grain of salt". However, there were reports that the model's family disapproves the alleged relationship.
"There are so many untruths. We take it with a grain of salt. If you were to take everything that's written as truth, you would get upset. We choose to ignore it. If there was, Miranda is not going to tell me," Therese said.
Miranda Kerr has not commented on her rumoured relationship with the rich bachelor. Miranda bumped into her estranged husband Orlando Bloom at the recently concluded Vanity Fair Oscars party.
Orlando Bloom interrupted Miranda's interview and commented that she look amazing then asked whether she was doing well. Miranda responded with "yes" followed by a cute smile. The pair gave each other an awkward kiss on the cheek before moving along in the party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation