Miranda Kerr’s Beau James Packer Admits his ‘Personal Life is a Disaster’
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 5, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Miranda Kerr's alleged boyfriend James Packer admitted that his "personal life is a disaster."
In his interview with Forbes magazine, Aussie billionaire James Packer said that "Business is good right now, but now my personal life is a disaster." The reason behind it was his marriage split with his wife Erica in September.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"The last thing I think I am is perfect. I'm just trying to do the best job I can. I'm trying to be the best father I can to my kids. I'm trying to do the best job I can running my business," Mr Packer also said.
After six years of being together and three children, James Packer and Erica Baxter filed for divorce. Three months later, the Australia's richest bachelor was rumoured dating newly separated Miranda Kerr.
The two were really good friends as well as their families. The two have also enjoyed the vacation together in the past with their families as they spent time in Bora Bora in May 2012. However, the pair were rumoured to have spent time together after their respective splits that were 45 days apart.
Meanwhile, Miranda's mother Therese has taken the rumours of her daughter dating James Packer as "a grain of salt". However, there were reports that the model's family disapproves the alleged relationship.
"There are so many untruths. We take it with a grain of salt. If you were to take everything that's written as truth, you would get upset. We choose to ignore it. If there was, Miranda is not going to tell me," Therese said.
Miranda Kerr has not commented on her rumoured relationship with the rich bachelor. Miranda bumped into her estranged husband Orlando Bloom at the recently concluded Vanity Fair Oscars party.
Orlando Bloom interrupted Miranda's interview and commented that she look amazing then asked whether she was doing well. Miranda responded with "yes" followed by a cute smile. The pair gave each other an awkward kiss on the cheek before moving along in the party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List