Miranda Kerr’s Beau James Packer Admits his ‘Personal Life is a Disaster’
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 5, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Miranda Kerr's alleged boyfriend James Packer admitted that his "personal life is a disaster."
In his interview with Forbes magazine, Aussie billionaire James Packer said that "Business is good right now, but now my personal life is a disaster." The reason behind it was his marriage split with his wife Erica in September.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"The last thing I think I am is perfect. I'm just trying to do the best job I can. I'm trying to be the best father I can to my kids. I'm trying to do the best job I can running my business," Mr Packer also said.
After six years of being together and three children, James Packer and Erica Baxter filed for divorce. Three months later, the Australia's richest bachelor was rumoured dating newly separated Miranda Kerr.
The two were really good friends as well as their families. The two have also enjoyed the vacation together in the past with their families as they spent time in Bora Bora in May 2012. However, the pair were rumoured to have spent time together after their respective splits that were 45 days apart.
Meanwhile, Miranda's mother Therese has taken the rumours of her daughter dating James Packer as "a grain of salt". However, there were reports that the model's family disapproves the alleged relationship.
"There are so many untruths. We take it with a grain of salt. If you were to take everything that's written as truth, you would get upset. We choose to ignore it. If there was, Miranda is not going to tell me," Therese said.
Miranda Kerr has not commented on her rumoured relationship with the rich bachelor. Miranda bumped into her estranged husband Orlando Bloom at the recently concluded Vanity Fair Oscars party.
Orlando Bloom interrupted Miranda's interview and commented that she look amazing then asked whether she was doing well. Miranda responded with "yes" followed by a cute smile. The pair gave each other an awkward kiss on the cheek before moving along in the party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff