Miranda Kerr’s Beau James Packer Admits his ‘Personal Life is a Disaster’
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 5, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Miranda Kerr's alleged boyfriend James Packer admitted that his "personal life is a disaster."
In his interview with Forbes magazine, Aussie billionaire James Packer said that "Business is good right now, but now my personal life is a disaster." The reason behind it was his marriage split with his wife Erica in September.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"The last thing I think I am is perfect. I'm just trying to do the best job I can. I'm trying to be the best father I can to my kids. I'm trying to do the best job I can running my business," Mr Packer also said.
After six years of being together and three children, James Packer and Erica Baxter filed for divorce. Three months later, the Australia's richest bachelor was rumoured dating newly separated Miranda Kerr.
The two were really good friends as well as their families. The two have also enjoyed the vacation together in the past with their families as they spent time in Bora Bora in May 2012. However, the pair were rumoured to have spent time together after their respective splits that were 45 days apart.
Meanwhile, Miranda's mother Therese has taken the rumours of her daughter dating James Packer as "a grain of salt". However, there were reports that the model's family disapproves the alleged relationship.
"There are so many untruths. We take it with a grain of salt. If you were to take everything that's written as truth, you would get upset. We choose to ignore it. If there was, Miranda is not going to tell me," Therese said.
Miranda Kerr has not commented on her rumoured relationship with the rich bachelor. Miranda bumped into her estranged husband Orlando Bloom at the recently concluded Vanity Fair Oscars party.
Orlando Bloom interrupted Miranda's interview and commented that she look amazing then asked whether she was doing well. Miranda responded with "yes" followed by a cute smile. The pair gave each other an awkward kiss on the cheek before moving along in the party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People