Miranda Kerr’s Beau James Packer Admits his ‘Personal Life is a Disaster’
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 5, 2014 1:44 PM EST
Miranda Kerr's alleged boyfriend James Packer admitted that his "personal life is a disaster."
In his interview with Forbes magazine, Aussie billionaire James Packer said that "Business is good right now, but now my personal life is a disaster." The reason behind it was his marriage split with his wife Erica in September.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
"The last thing I think I am is perfect. I'm just trying to do the best job I can. I'm trying to be the best father I can to my kids. I'm trying to do the best job I can running my business," Mr Packer also said.
After six years of being together and three children, James Packer and Erica Baxter filed for divorce. Three months later, the Australia's richest bachelor was rumoured dating newly separated Miranda Kerr.
The two were really good friends as well as their families. The two have also enjoyed the vacation together in the past with their families as they spent time in Bora Bora in May 2012. However, the pair were rumoured to have spent time together after their respective splits that were 45 days apart.
Meanwhile, Miranda's mother Therese has taken the rumours of her daughter dating James Packer as "a grain of salt". However, there were reports that the model's family disapproves the alleged relationship.
"There are so many untruths. We take it with a grain of salt. If you were to take everything that's written as truth, you would get upset. We choose to ignore it. If there was, Miranda is not going to tell me," Therese said.
Miranda Kerr has not commented on her rumoured relationship with the rich bachelor. Miranda bumped into her estranged husband Orlando Bloom at the recently concluded Vanity Fair Oscars party.
Orlando Bloom interrupted Miranda's interview and commented that she look amazing then asked whether she was doing well. Miranda responded with "yes" followed by a cute smile. The pair gave each other an awkward kiss on the cheek before moving along in the party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists