'General Hospital' Spoilers: How Dirty Will Britt Go To Keep Ben from Dante and Lulu
By Vanessa Francisco | March 5, 2014 12:51 PM EST
New "General Hospital" spoilers on Soap Central are out and this is going to be an explosive week in Port Charles. There is a heartbreaking goodbye and a major confrontation in store this week.
Britt told Nikolas that Dante was actually the father of Ben, claiming that her Mom Dr. Olbrecht used his sperm sample unknown to her and in a shocking twist, Nikolas actually bought her story and proposed to her. Nikolas and Britt could have a smooth relationship if only for the fact that Ben is actually the son not only of Dante but also of Nikolas' sister, Lulu. Britt left the fact that her mom not only stile Dante's sperm, but also Lulu's fertilized egg and implanted it inside her. This makes her a surrogate mother, no relation to Ben at all.
Dante and Lulu have struggled through fertility problems and want nothing but a baby of their own. Once he finds out, Dante will surely fight to take his son from Britt. It was only Britt's desperate attempt to get Patrick back but now that she has already raised Ben as her own, she does not intend to give him back to his real parents. With her capable of fighting dirty, this will surely be a big fight over Ben.
Ava and A.J. will have a confrontation over Connie's murder and it appears that A.J. will be injured in the end. The authorities and A.J.'s family and friends will not know about Ava's involvement but Michael will be beside his father, wondering whether Sonny could've been involved.
Patrick and Robin make the most of their time together but Victor seems to try to convince Patrick that there is still hope. Silas will try to visit Nina but may not make very far. Nina might wake up from her coma soon and fans speculate that Michelle Stafford may play the role.
Ric and Elizabeth will see each other and Ric use this time to reveal something to her. Alexis will find out that Liz and Ric ran into each other and will seem not too pleased about it. Molly and T.J. are not happy about their separation while Duke may get himself into trouble with Anna. Luke will lie to Tracy bit will explain why he did later on. Someone will be implicated in A.J.'s shooting and it will stun everyone in Port Charles.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports