Bitter Luck for David Pocock
By Dhrubajyoti Biswas | March 5, 2014 12:47 PM EST
As the NRL 2014 approaches, speculation on David Pocock's joining the tournament still seems negative because of his injury.
A master flanker of Brumbies, this Tuesday Pocock consulted surgeon Peter Myers in Brisbane to get the latest scan result, but unfortunately having no sure conclusion.
He is supposed to visit Canberra to meet the doctor of his team and further take decision on his joining in the much-anticipated Rugby League of 2014, slated to start from March 6.
Former ACT Brumbies and Australian Wallabies player Rod Kafer stated at Fox Sports News, "Of course it's tough. Whenever you get a major injury as we've seen it does take some time to come back from".
Having multiple injuries on both of his knees, the Star No.7 is very much concerned about his future career in the world of rugby. He started playing at the age of 17 and having reached 25 years, Pocock currently holds a formidable position as an openside flanker for Brumbies.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge