Bitter Luck for David Pocock
By Dhrubajyoti Biswas | March 5, 2014 12:47 PM EST
As the NRL 2014 approaches, speculation on David Pocock's joining the tournament still seems negative because of his injury.
A master flanker of Brumbies, this Tuesday Pocock consulted surgeon Peter Myers in Brisbane to get the latest scan result, but unfortunately having no sure conclusion.
He is supposed to visit Canberra to meet the doctor of his team and further take decision on his joining in the much-anticipated Rugby League of 2014, slated to start from March 6.
Former ACT Brumbies and Australian Wallabies player Rod Kafer stated at Fox Sports News, "Of course it's tough. Whenever you get a major injury as we've seen it does take some time to come back from".
Having multiple injuries on both of his knees, the Star No.7 is very much concerned about his future career in the world of rugby. He started playing at the age of 17 and having reached 25 years, Pocock currently holds a formidable position as an openside flanker for Brumbies.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS