Bitter Luck for David Pocock
By Dhrubajyoti Biswas | March 5, 2014 12:47 PM EST
As the NRL 2014 approaches, speculation on David Pocock's joining the tournament still seems negative because of his injury.
A master flanker of Brumbies, this Tuesday Pocock consulted surgeon Peter Myers in Brisbane to get the latest scan result, but unfortunately having no sure conclusion.
He is supposed to visit Canberra to meet the doctor of his team and further take decision on his joining in the much-anticipated Rugby League of 2014, slated to start from March 6.
Former ACT Brumbies and Australian Wallabies player Rod Kafer stated at Fox Sports News, "Of course it's tough. Whenever you get a major injury as we've seen it does take some time to come back from".
Having multiple injuries on both of his knees, the Star No.7 is very much concerned about his future career in the world of rugby. He started playing at the age of 17 and having reached 25 years, Pocock currently holds a formidable position as an openside flanker for Brumbies.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best