Bitter Luck for David Pocock
By Dhrubajyoti Biswas | March 5, 2014 12:47 PM EST
As the NRL 2014 approaches, speculation on David Pocock's joining the tournament still seems negative because of his injury.
A master flanker of Brumbies, this Tuesday Pocock consulted surgeon Peter Myers in Brisbane to get the latest scan result, but unfortunately having no sure conclusion.
He is supposed to visit Canberra to meet the doctor of his team and further take decision on his joining in the much-anticipated Rugby League of 2014, slated to start from March 6.
Former ACT Brumbies and Australian Wallabies player Rod Kafer stated at Fox Sports News, "Of course it's tough. Whenever you get a major injury as we've seen it does take some time to come back from".
Having multiple injuries on both of his knees, the Star No.7 is very much concerned about his future career in the world of rugby. He started playing at the age of 17 and having reached 25 years, Pocock currently holds a formidable position as an openside flanker for Brumbies.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand