Bitter Luck for David Pocock
By Dhrubajyoti Biswas | March 5, 2014 12:47 PM EST
As the NRL 2014 approaches, speculation on David Pocock's joining the tournament still seems negative because of his injury.
A master flanker of Brumbies, this Tuesday Pocock consulted surgeon Peter Myers in Brisbane to get the latest scan result, but unfortunately having no sure conclusion.
He is supposed to visit Canberra to meet the doctor of his team and further take decision on his joining in the much-anticipated Rugby League of 2014, slated to start from March 6.
Former ACT Brumbies and Australian Wallabies player Rod Kafer stated at Fox Sports News, "Of course it's tough. Whenever you get a major injury as we've seen it does take some time to come back from".
Having multiple injuries on both of his knees, the Star No.7 is very much concerned about his future career in the world of rugby. He started playing at the age of 17 and having reached 25 years, Pocock currently holds a formidable position as an openside flanker for Brumbies.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match