Justin Bieber Goes the Bahamas Way to Celebrate 20th Birthday, Sips from Styrofoam cup – Lean or Sizzurp?
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 5, 2014 12:30 PM EST
Pop star Justin Bieber celebrated his 20th birthday with friends and family at a beach resort in the Bahamas. According to TMZ, he spent tens of thousands of dollars on his birthday party. After the party, he was spotted sipping a drink from Styrofoam cup which is often linked to lean or sizzurp. The drink, sizzurp, is a strong mixture of prescribed cough syrup. It is usually mixed with Mountain Dew or Sprite. The drink is quite popular in the hip-hop group.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
TMZ obtained a video of the singer going into a club on Monday evening with the Styrofoam cup in his hand. Justin Bieber continued sipping the liquid from the cup until he entered the club.
On Friday, Justin Bieber flew to Bahamas with family and friends and sailed to The Cove on a private yacht to celebrate his 20th birthday.
According to TMZ, Justin's crew included Lil Za and Khalil. Justin rented several villas at the 5-star property - The Cove. The luxurious villas cost around $4275 a night that come with private butlers, pools and kitchens.
Photographs surfaced of Khalil and Lil Za soaking up the sun with two young bikini-clad women. In another picture, Justin is seen with his father and friends relaxing near a pool.
On Saturday, Justin and party headed out on a boat and on Sunday they enjoyed a picnic on the beach.
Justin's father Jeremy shared a picture of his son's 20th birthday cake which said Happy Birthday Bizzle. Jeremy captioned the photo, "Happy Birthday son. Wow 20!"
The singer's friend, Khalil also shared a pic of a cake and captioned, "The celebration continues, Cake # 3. We love you bro."
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. Means a lot. Blessed and hoping we can continue to change the world together. Thanks
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) March 2, 2014
According to insiders, Justin spends a lot time smoking up marijuana or drinking sizzurp which he and his friends call lean.
"He is constantly high. Drinking more lean, smoking more weed than ever," said a source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions