Justin Bieber Goes the Bahamas Way to Celebrate 20th Birthday, Sips from Styrofoam cup – Lean or Sizzurp?
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 5, 2014 12:30 PM EST
Pop star Justin Bieber celebrated his 20th birthday with friends and family at a beach resort in the Bahamas. According to TMZ, he spent tens of thousands of dollars on his birthday party. After the party, he was spotted sipping a drink from Styrofoam cup which is often linked to lean or sizzurp. The drink, sizzurp, is a strong mixture of prescribed cough syrup. It is usually mixed with Mountain Dew or Sprite. The drink is quite popular in the hip-hop group.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
TMZ obtained a video of the singer going into a club on Monday evening with the Styrofoam cup in his hand. Justin Bieber continued sipping the liquid from the cup until he entered the club.
On Friday, Justin Bieber flew to Bahamas with family and friends and sailed to The Cove on a private yacht to celebrate his 20th birthday.
According to TMZ, Justin's crew included Lil Za and Khalil. Justin rented several villas at the 5-star property - The Cove. The luxurious villas cost around $4275 a night that come with private butlers, pools and kitchens.
Photographs surfaced of Khalil and Lil Za soaking up the sun with two young bikini-clad women. In another picture, Justin is seen with his father and friends relaxing near a pool.
On Saturday, Justin and party headed out on a boat and on Sunday they enjoyed a picnic on the beach.
Justin's father Jeremy shared a picture of his son's 20th birthday cake which said Happy Birthday Bizzle. Jeremy captioned the photo, "Happy Birthday son. Wow 20!"
The singer's friend, Khalil also shared a pic of a cake and captioned, "The celebration continues, Cake # 3. We love you bro."
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. Means a lot. Blessed and hoping we can continue to change the world together. Thanks
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) March 2, 2014
According to insiders, Justin spends a lot time smoking up marijuana or drinking sizzurp which he and his friends call lean.
"He is constantly high. Drinking more lean, smoking more weed than ever," said a source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery