Justin Bieber Goes the Bahamas Way to Celebrate 20th Birthday, Sips from Styrofoam cup – Lean or Sizzurp?
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 5, 2014 12:30 PM EST
Pop star Justin Bieber celebrated his 20th birthday with friends and family at a beach resort in the Bahamas. According to TMZ, he spent tens of thousands of dollars on his birthday party. After the party, he was spotted sipping a drink from Styrofoam cup which is often linked to lean or sizzurp. The drink, sizzurp, is a strong mixture of prescribed cough syrup. It is usually mixed with Mountain Dew or Sprite. The drink is quite popular in the hip-hop group.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
TMZ obtained a video of the singer going into a club on Monday evening with the Styrofoam cup in his hand. Justin Bieber continued sipping the liquid from the cup until he entered the club.
On Friday, Justin Bieber flew to Bahamas with family and friends and sailed to The Cove on a private yacht to celebrate his 20th birthday.
According to TMZ, Justin's crew included Lil Za and Khalil. Justin rented several villas at the 5-star property - The Cove. The luxurious villas cost around $4275 a night that come with private butlers, pools and kitchens.
Photographs surfaced of Khalil and Lil Za soaking up the sun with two young bikini-clad women. In another picture, Justin is seen with his father and friends relaxing near a pool.
On Saturday, Justin and party headed out on a boat and on Sunday they enjoyed a picnic on the beach.
Justin's father Jeremy shared a picture of his son's 20th birthday cake which said Happy Birthday Bizzle. Jeremy captioned the photo, "Happy Birthday son. Wow 20!"
The singer's friend, Khalil also shared a pic of a cake and captioned, "The celebration continues, Cake # 3. We love you bro."
Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. Means a lot. Blessed and hoping we can continue to change the world together. Thanks
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) March 2, 2014
According to insiders, Justin spends a lot time smoking up marijuana or drinking sizzurp which he and his friends call lean.
"He is constantly high. Drinking more lean, smoking more weed than ever," said a source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM