Scarlett Johansson Pregnancy: Filming Schedule For 'Avengers 2' Rearranged, Production Team to Fast-Track Black Widow Scenes
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 5, 2014 12:19 PM EST
Reports revealed that Scarlett Johansson has got a bun in the oven and "Congratulations!" messages were quick to pour on the 29-year-old actress. Fans started to worry that Scarlett's pregnancy will affect her future movie projects like the "Avengers: Age of Ultron" movie sequel but the production team had a solution, speed up her filming schedule.
Actress Scarlett Johansson arrives at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles June 6, 2010.
'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus Having Fun at a Party with Elijah and a Woman Before Mikael's Arrival, Watch The Released Video Clip of Episode 15 'Le Grand Guignol'
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Had Fun Throwing Beads Together with 'The Walking Dead' Actor Norman Reedus at the 2014 Mardi Gras in New Orleans
E! News exclusively reports that the studio plans to film Scarlett Johannson's scenes as Natasha Romanoff or also known as the Black Widow before her baby bump becomes obvious in that figure-hugging "Avengers" suit. "Shooting for the superhero sequel will need a bit of rearranging. They're going to fast-track her scenes," an insider revealed to the entertainment Web site.
Scarlett's pregnancy also caused the speed up to her promotional tour for the upcoming film "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." After finishing the tour, the actress is scheduled to start filming her "Avengers 2" scenes on April 5, 2014.
Ms Johansson is getting ready to welcome her first child in August with fiancé Romain Dauriac. According to the Mail Online report, the pregnancy news for the couple came just six months after the French journalist popped the important question to the actress.
The couple's engagement got confirmed in September 2013 when Scarlett Johansson was spotted with a vintage Art Deco ring on her finger while attending the Venice Film Festival. The actress' rep even revealed that Scarlett and Romain are "very happy."
The report further added that the "Avengers" star even talked about how she and Romain are taking things slowly in tying the knot. Ms Johansson previously described the engagement to be an exciting time for them to "enjoy and to really savour."
Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac's relationship became public back in November 2012. The actress' previous relationships included an approximately year-long romance with Nate Taylor and a failed marriage with actor Ryan Reynolds in July 2011.
The production company has not given any comments regarding the reports about having Scarlett Johansson rearrange the schedule in filming her scenes for the upcoming Marvel flick. The "Avengers 2" film, which is officially titled "The Avengers: Age of Ultron," is scheduled to hit movie theaters on May 1, 2015.
More Articles to Read:
'Man of Steel 2' Wonder Woman Costume: Film Sequel's Costume Designer Michael Wilkinson Tease Gal Gadot Will Have a 'Gladiator'-Inspired Look - [READ]
Shailene Woodley, Theo James: 'Divergent' Stars Featured in the Entertainment Weekly Cover - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Spotted Hanging Out with 'Captain America' Actor Chris Evans at Daytona 500 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery