Google Nexus 10 2 Release Date Soon as Previous Tablet Gets New Deal
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 5, 2014 11:56 AM EST
Google Nexus 10 2 release date must be soon as the original tablet receives a new deal based on the latest listing on eBay.
Android 4.4.1 KOT49E update is available for Nexus 10.
Google's first generation of Nexus 10 received another discount on eBay. The Android tablet is currently available in the retailer's web site for only $329.99. eBay offered a great bargain as other retailers offer the same tablet for $399. The tablet is new and not a refurbished model. Moreover, the web site offers free shipping.
The tablet was announced in 2012 and the 32 GB version was available for 499. However, the tablet has been out of stock in Google Play Store for months.
Google Nexus 10 2 skipped a number of speculated release date since November 2013. Google has not revealed any detail on the release date of the successor of Nexus 10 tablet.
Moreover, it is still unknown which company will be the third party manufacturer for the next tablet. It was speculated that Samsung may make a comeback in making the new 10-inch tablet for Google. If so, Samsung Galaxy S5 hinted some of the possible specs and features of the 10-inch tablet. Thus, waterproof, fingerprint scanner and a heart rate sensor were some features that consumers may see on the next generation of Nexus 10 tablet. However, ASUS and HTC are other possible manufacturers for Nexus 10 2.
Google Nexus 10 2 release date was rumoured to be on Google's I/O Conference and will pack new hardware and software specs and features. It was rumoured that Google's tablet will come with the next generation of Android operating system.
Google Nexus 10 2 rumoured features are 10.1-inch size with a 2560 x 1600 resolution and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood, there will be 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor or the NVIDIA Tegra 4, 3GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. For storage, there will be the standard 16 and 32 GB variants. As for the camera, the tablet will pack an 8MP at the back and the front camera could be 2.1MP. The tablet will also pack a dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-side NFC and a 9500mAh non-removable battery.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues