‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Episode 14 Spoilers: What Happens in ‘You’ve Got to Hide Your Love’; Jolex Breakup, New Policy [Videos]
By jaskiran kaur | March 5, 2014 11:49 AM EST
Recently, Grey Sloan hospital has been a pool of overwhelming emotions and drama. Last episode of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10, saw doctors under havoc of emotional outbursts and consequences of some extreme steps taken by some doctors and the newly implemented non-fraternizing policy might make matters worse at the hospital. Read full article to find out what happens in Episode 14 titled "You've Got to Hide Your Love" wherein it seems doctors must hide their love or else they may face severe consequences.
Warning: Spoiler Alert! This article contains major spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love." Read only if you want to know more about the episode aired on March 6, 2014.
According to the spoilers from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14, a complaint lead to implementation of a serious new policy called non-fraternizing policy. This means relationships between co-workers are "discouraged" and all relationships between superiors and subordinates are "strictly prohibited" as Owen (Kevin McKidd) announces at the meeting as shown in the sneak peek from the episode "You've Got to Hide Your Love."
As Owen announces the new rule, a couple instantly faces its consequence. While others seem to still take time to react to the new situation, Jo (Camilla Lunddington) freaks out and comes after Alex (Justin Chambers) to speak to him. In moment of panic, she creates a scene in front of the entire hospital staff and at the end of their fiery conversation Alex tells her "We're done." Alex's decision in anger leaves Jo shattered.
The second sneak peek video of "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" teases Christina and Meredith bonding together. Christina (Sandra Oh) tells Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) that Emma and Owen are moving in together.
Meanwhile, the newly married couple April Kepner (Sarah Drew) and Jackson (Jesse Williams) are still trying to conceal their marriage. In a brief snippet, one can see April telling Jackson to get rid of his wedding ring while they head for the meeting called by Owen. Would non-fraternization policy bring out their big secret?
A 20-sec promo video opens with a scene "which isn't what it looks like," as told by shirtless Jackson to Richard (James Pickens, Jr.). In the scene, there is shirtless April as well hiding behind Jackson. To add to Richard's confusion there are Jo and Alex also in the room. What is going on?
"Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide Your Love" also stars Jason George as Ben Warren, Sarayu Rao as Pam, Marguerite Moreau as Emma Marling and more. The episode is written by Tia Napolitano and directed by Ron Underwood. Episode 14 is scheduled to air on March 6, 2014 on ABC.
Watch the promo videos from "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 14 "You've Got to Hide," read below:
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (1)
Video: Grey's Anatomy Sneak Peek 10.14 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (2)
Credit: Youtube.com/ BlueSky6134
Video: Grey's Anatomy 10x14 Promo "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" (HD)
Credit: Youtube.com/ tvpromosdb
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica