Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Former Love Nest Burglary – An Inside Job?; Other Celebrity Victims of Burglary
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 5, 2014 11:34 AM EST
The love nest in Tarzana, California, that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once lived in was burglarised, and it is believed to be an inside job.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Lamar and Khloe's former manor have been vacant for quite some time now. It was put up for sale and it is believed that Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco and her husband are its new owners. However, as the house sits bare, jewelleries worth $250,000 were stolen from the property, according to TMZ. The Hollywood gossip Web site further reported that Khloe wasn't aware of the incident until Monday when she and her mom, Kris Jenner, came to the property to clean out their belongings to give way for the new owner. Police authorities told TMZ that they think it was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry. If it is a crime committed by someone that Lamar and Khloe trust, who could it be?
Khloe has reportedly bought a new house near her mom which is just a few blocks away from her previous home. Currently, Lamar is in Spain playing for a local basketball team, and Khloe isn't suspecting that he was in any part of the burglary. After their marriage went in turmoil, the soon-to-be divorced couple are living their own separate lives.
Just a few months ago, in December, another celebrity became a victim of burglary and it was also suspected to be an inside job. Pop star Miley Cyrus' house was stripped off with jewelleries worth $100,000. Also as reported by TMZ, Khloe's sister, Kourtney, also was a victim of burglary in 2009. Sports Illustrated model Elle MacPherson was once a victim too.
Celebrities are often the target of many burglaries. Their sprawling mansions easily attract the eyes of people. What is worse is that these celebrity preys became victims of inside jobs. It seems like even neighbours and acquaintances cannot be easily trusted nowadays and having been robbed by someone you know is worse than being robbed by a complete stranger.
As for Khloe, she is determined to find the culprit. In a new report of TMZ, Khloe is reportedly ordering lie detector tests for people who have access to her and Lamar's former love nest which include house staff, inspectors and movers as well as their assistants and film crews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff