Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Former Love Nest Burglary – An Inside Job?; Other Celebrity Victims of Burglary
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 5, 2014 11:34 AM EST
The love nest in Tarzana, California, that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once lived in was burglarised, and it is believed to be an inside job.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Lamar and Khloe's former manor have been vacant for quite some time now. It was put up for sale and it is believed that Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco and her husband are its new owners. However, as the house sits bare, jewelleries worth $250,000 were stolen from the property, according to TMZ. The Hollywood gossip Web site further reported that Khloe wasn't aware of the incident until Monday when she and her mom, Kris Jenner, came to the property to clean out their belongings to give way for the new owner. Police authorities told TMZ that they think it was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry. If it is a crime committed by someone that Lamar and Khloe trust, who could it be?
Khloe has reportedly bought a new house near her mom which is just a few blocks away from her previous home. Currently, Lamar is in Spain playing for a local basketball team, and Khloe isn't suspecting that he was in any part of the burglary. After their marriage went in turmoil, the soon-to-be divorced couple are living their own separate lives.
Just a few months ago, in December, another celebrity became a victim of burglary and it was also suspected to be an inside job. Pop star Miley Cyrus' house was stripped off with jewelleries worth $100,000. Also as reported by TMZ, Khloe's sister, Kourtney, also was a victim of burglary in 2009. Sports Illustrated model Elle MacPherson was once a victim too.
Celebrities are often the target of many burglaries. Their sprawling mansions easily attract the eyes of people. What is worse is that these celebrity preys became victims of inside jobs. It seems like even neighbours and acquaintances cannot be easily trusted nowadays and having been robbed by someone you know is worse than being robbed by a complete stranger.
As for Khloe, she is determined to find the culprit. In a new report of TMZ, Khloe is reportedly ordering lie detector tests for people who have access to her and Lamar's former love nest which include house staff, inspectors and movers as well as their assistants and film crews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More