Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Former Love Nest Burglary – An Inside Job?; Other Celebrity Victims of Burglary
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 5, 2014 11:34 AM EST
The love nest in Tarzana, California, that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once lived in was burglarised, and it is believed to be an inside job.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Lamar and Khloe's former manor have been vacant for quite some time now. It was put up for sale and it is believed that Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco and her husband are its new owners. However, as the house sits bare, jewelleries worth $250,000 were stolen from the property, according to TMZ. The Hollywood gossip Web site further reported that Khloe wasn't aware of the incident until Monday when she and her mom, Kris Jenner, came to the property to clean out their belongings to give way for the new owner. Police authorities told TMZ that they think it was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry. If it is a crime committed by someone that Lamar and Khloe trust, who could it be?
Khloe has reportedly bought a new house near her mom which is just a few blocks away from her previous home. Currently, Lamar is in Spain playing for a local basketball team, and Khloe isn't suspecting that he was in any part of the burglary. After their marriage went in turmoil, the soon-to-be divorced couple are living their own separate lives.
Just a few months ago, in December, another celebrity became a victim of burglary and it was also suspected to be an inside job. Pop star Miley Cyrus' house was stripped off with jewelleries worth $100,000. Also as reported by TMZ, Khloe's sister, Kourtney, also was a victim of burglary in 2009. Sports Illustrated model Elle MacPherson was once a victim too.
Celebrities are often the target of many burglaries. Their sprawling mansions easily attract the eyes of people. What is worse is that these celebrity preys became victims of inside jobs. It seems like even neighbours and acquaintances cannot be easily trusted nowadays and having been robbed by someone you know is worse than being robbed by a complete stranger.
As for Khloe, she is determined to find the culprit. In a new report of TMZ, Khloe is reportedly ordering lie detector tests for people who have access to her and Lamar's former love nest which include house staff, inspectors and movers as well as their assistants and film crews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Floyd Sr Already Endorsing Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Fight After Anticipated Victory Over Maidana
- Top 10 Highest Paid Tennis Players
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Dallas Cowboys Have Worst Linebackers in History, Tony Romo To Miss Games Again – Gerry Fraley
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop