Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Former Love Nest Burglary – An Inside Job?; Other Celebrity Victims of Burglary
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 5, 2014 11:34 AM EST
The love nest in Tarzana, California, that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian once lived in was burglarised, and it is believed to be an inside job.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Lamar and Khloe's former manor have been vacant for quite some time now. It was put up for sale and it is believed that Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco and her husband are its new owners. However, as the house sits bare, jewelleries worth $250,000 were stolen from the property, according to TMZ. The Hollywood gossip Web site further reported that Khloe wasn't aware of the incident until Monday when she and her mom, Kris Jenner, came to the property to clean out their belongings to give way for the new owner. Police authorities told TMZ that they think it was an inside job because there were no signs of forced entry. If it is a crime committed by someone that Lamar and Khloe trust, who could it be?
Khloe has reportedly bought a new house near her mom which is just a few blocks away from her previous home. Currently, Lamar is in Spain playing for a local basketball team, and Khloe isn't suspecting that he was in any part of the burglary. After their marriage went in turmoil, the soon-to-be divorced couple are living their own separate lives.
Just a few months ago, in December, another celebrity became a victim of burglary and it was also suspected to be an inside job. Pop star Miley Cyrus' house was stripped off with jewelleries worth $100,000. Also as reported by TMZ, Khloe's sister, Kourtney, also was a victim of burglary in 2009. Sports Illustrated model Elle MacPherson was once a victim too.
Celebrities are often the target of many burglaries. Their sprawling mansions easily attract the eyes of people. What is worse is that these celebrity preys became victims of inside jobs. It seems like even neighbours and acquaintances cannot be easily trusted nowadays and having been robbed by someone you know is worse than being robbed by a complete stranger.
As for Khloe, she is determined to find the culprit. In a new report of TMZ, Khloe is reportedly ordering lie detector tests for people who have access to her and Lamar's former love nest which include house staff, inspectors and movers as well as their assistants and film crews.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage