Cancelled for Auction: Marilyn Monroe Alleged Sex Tape with Kennedy Brothers
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 5, 2014 11:22 AM EST
The world will have to continue waiting. Disappointment pours in after a report came that the alleged Marilyn Monroe and Kenny Bros. sex tape has been cancelled for auction.
Many has been waiting to see a copy of the alleged sex tape since rumours started decades ago. Radar Online reported that the tape was an 8mm film, kept hidden in respect to Joe DiMaggio, Monroe's husband.
Marilyn Monroe, born Norma Jeane Mortenson, was a famous superstar. According to IMDb, the actress died in 1962 from acute barbiturate poisoning resulting to "probable suicide." The superstar was married to Joe DiMaggio, the late baseball legend.
"I had it for years and I never released it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio," William Castleberry, a 56-year-old memorabilia collector claiming to have the alleged sex tape, told Radar.
Castleberry was selfish when it came to details on how he obtained the alleged sex tape or what was really inside it. The alleged recording, however, was seized by Tulare County Sheriff in California as part of a lawsuit involving Castleberry.
Castleberry's alleged sex tape, along with the collector's other memorabilia was seized by the County Sheriff after he allegedly sold a fake statue to several people in Visalia, Calif.
"No way...the tape is real and so is everything that the cops took," Castleberry insisted after he was allegedly accused of selling fake collections.
"They demanded a $90,000 payment I couldn't afford and that is when the sheriff came in and seized the sex tape and all of my other memorabilia I have been collecting my entire life," Casteleberry said.
Since then, Castleberry was reported to have been making payments, although the collector just simply couldn't afford to complete the amount, to satisfy the $200,000 that he was slapped with by the court.
Tulare County Sheriff was supposedly scheduled to put the alleged sex tape up for auction on Tuesday, Mar. 4, 2014, but the auction was cancelled, much to the world's disappointment.
The alleged sex tape would have been a great disappointment to Monroe, to former U.S. President John F. Kennedy and to his brother Robert who was said to have been part of a "threesome" that was recorded on film, too, if the film was really true.
TMZ reported that William Castleberry was able to pay his $200k debt to the court. The payee and how Castleberry was able to satisfy the balloon payment wasn't disclosed.
Sorry world, but, for now, Monroe and the Kennedy bros. sex tape will remain "alleged" until Castleberry finally brings it out and let the world witness what had really happened.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Details of John Travolta’s Gay Relationship w/ Pilot to be Heard in Court
- Arrest Warrant Out for 2 Australian Jihadists Involved in Posting Decapitated Heads Photo, Fighting With ISIL
- Keith Urban’s Concert Sends Dozens of Fans in Hospital Over Alcohol-Related Issues
- ACT Court Finds Former Parliament Speaker Peter Slipper Guilty of Dishonesty for Charging Wine Tour Cab Fare to Australian Taxpayers
- Transfer News: In Demand Everton Midfielder Silence Speculations by Penning New Deal [VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Reebok Launches Bacon Line to Lure CrossFit and Paleo Diet Fans
- Transfer News: Star Midfielder Pledges Future with Manchester City [VIDEO]
- ACT Party's Demand to Re Consider Maoris Privileges Evokes Reprimand