12-Year-Old Brit Lad Who Raped 7-Year-Old Sister After Watching Porn in Xbox to Return Home Soon (VIDEO)
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 5, 2014 10:49 AM EST
The Xbox One will be release in November in the UK going head to head with Sony's PlayStation 4. (Reuters)
Despite pleading guilty to rape, two counts of indecent assault and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, a Brit lad avoided custodial sentence and would soon go home. The 13-year-old was 12 when he raped his then 7-year-old sister after watching porn from the Internet using the family Xbox.
The teen told the Blackburn Youth Court he watch the raunchy movie with friends and afterward wanted to try what he saw and picked his younger sister, whom he thought would not remember anything, as his victim.
However, before the lad would be allowed to go back to the family home, social workers are working with the juvenile delinquent. The boy had admitted to being disgusted with his misdeed, which happened between March and May 2013. He promised not to repeat the offence.
The prosecutor disclosed that based on the girl's testimony, her older brother came into her room at night and led her to his bedroom, tool of her pyjama bottoms and laid on top of her after taking off his clothes. She believes her brother touched her on six different occasions.
The victim admitted feeling sad by the act but is willing to embrace his back into the family fold. "I want him to go to our house so I can play games with him. I love [him]."
District Judge James Prowse justified the12-month referral order he imposed on the young man on the recommendation of a youth offending team because he finds it highly improbable that he would do again the same offence.
The judge said, quoted by Standard Media, "Society's view on pornography covers a wide spectrum from complete condemnation on one side to being laissez faire on the other but even the most liberal-minded share society's profound unease that children of your age can and do access the internet and watch graphic images of sexual intercourse."
Mr Prowse added that sending the youth to jail would tear the family apart and expose him further to hardened and sophisticated juvenile delinquents given that he is immature, unsophisticated and had no previous convictions. But the judge still placed him on the sex offenders list for two and a half years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists