Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne Takes Fashion to the Next Level, Models Walked in ‘Chanel Supermarket’
By Riza Ornos | March 5, 2014 10:26 AM EST
Its official, "The Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star is the newest fashion darling as she positioned herself as one of the upcoming models to watch out for. The gorgeous brunette recently walked in the Chanel show, one of the most prestigious show in the fashion week carousel.
Cara Delevingne leads models as they present creations from the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The rumoured girlfriend of One Direction Harry Styles has been booking high fashion projects in the past few months. She was one of the fresh faces for Mark Jacobs in Mark Jacobs In New York, and sashayed her way down the catwalk for Giles in London and Givenchy in Paris.
Now for Chanel fashion show, she joined the likes of British model Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and "Diamond" singer Rihanna. Karl Lagerfield, fashion's master of set designs is the man behind this year's supermarket backdrop at the Paris Fashion Week presentation.
Lagerfield wowed its audience with his fresh new take as he transformed the French capital's Grand Palais as the world's most fashionable grocery store. His previous work includes making an iceberg backdrop and an underwater kingdom, all for the sake of high fashion.
The incredible "Chanel Supermarket" are fully stocked with Chanel-branded food, and that includes eau de Chanel, haute Ketchup and Jambon Cambon. All products are named after the locations of Chanel's original store.
Kendall who never fails to update her Instagram posted a picture of Chanel's spaghettini and captioned, "Lifetime supply please? #Chanel."
While walking the catwalk, models are tasked to pick up groceries as they made their way around the Chanel's chic supermarket. Dressed in an over-sized coat, the young Jenner looked stunning in her purple print trousers, trainers and a bag of Chanel goodies.
A-list supermodel Cara Delevingne finished the show as she walked out with Karl Lagerfield and was applauded by girlfriend "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez. Good friend Rihanna was also there, wearing a pink boucle Chanel dress with matching trainers. British actress and Chanel girl Keira Knightley also showed off her tiny waist line in her trompe l'oeil dress.
The fun group were spotted larking around with the Chanel trolleys after the fashion show, while Cara sat inside the trolley holding a bottle of drink.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates