Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne Takes Fashion to the Next Level, Models Walked in ‘Chanel Supermarket’
By Riza Ornos | March 5, 2014 10:26 AM EST
Its official, "The Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star is the newest fashion darling as she positioned herself as one of the upcoming models to watch out for. The gorgeous brunette recently walked in the Chanel show, one of the most prestigious show in the fashion week carousel.
Cara Delevingne leads models as they present creations from the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The rumoured girlfriend of One Direction Harry Styles has been booking high fashion projects in the past few months. She was one of the fresh faces for Mark Jacobs in Mark Jacobs In New York, and sashayed her way down the catwalk for Giles in London and Givenchy in Paris.
Now for Chanel fashion show, she joined the likes of British model Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and "Diamond" singer Rihanna. Karl Lagerfield, fashion's master of set designs is the man behind this year's supermarket backdrop at the Paris Fashion Week presentation.
Lagerfield wowed its audience with his fresh new take as he transformed the French capital's Grand Palais as the world's most fashionable grocery store. His previous work includes making an iceberg backdrop and an underwater kingdom, all for the sake of high fashion.
The incredible "Chanel Supermarket" are fully stocked with Chanel-branded food, and that includes eau de Chanel, haute Ketchup and Jambon Cambon. All products are named after the locations of Chanel's original store.
Kendall who never fails to update her Instagram posted a picture of Chanel's spaghettini and captioned, "Lifetime supply please? #Chanel."
While walking the catwalk, models are tasked to pick up groceries as they made their way around the Chanel's chic supermarket. Dressed in an over-sized coat, the young Jenner looked stunning in her purple print trousers, trainers and a bag of Chanel goodies.
A-list supermodel Cara Delevingne finished the show as she walked out with Karl Lagerfield and was applauded by girlfriend "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez. Good friend Rihanna was also there, wearing a pink boucle Chanel dress with matching trainers. British actress and Chanel girl Keira Knightley also showed off her tiny waist line in her trompe l'oeil dress.
The fun group were spotted larking around with the Chanel trolleys after the fashion show, while Cara sat inside the trolley holding a bottle of drink.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate