Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne Takes Fashion to the Next Level, Models Walked in ‘Chanel Supermarket’
By Riza Ornos | March 5, 2014 10:26 AM EST
Its official, "The Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star is the newest fashion darling as she positioned herself as one of the upcoming models to watch out for. The gorgeous brunette recently walked in the Chanel show, one of the most prestigious show in the fashion week carousel.
Cara Delevingne leads models as they present creations from the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The rumoured girlfriend of One Direction Harry Styles has been booking high fashion projects in the past few months. She was one of the fresh faces for Mark Jacobs in Mark Jacobs In New York, and sashayed her way down the catwalk for Giles in London and Givenchy in Paris.
Now for Chanel fashion show, she joined the likes of British model Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and "Diamond" singer Rihanna. Karl Lagerfield, fashion's master of set designs is the man behind this year's supermarket backdrop at the Paris Fashion Week presentation.
Lagerfield wowed its audience with his fresh new take as he transformed the French capital's Grand Palais as the world's most fashionable grocery store. His previous work includes making an iceberg backdrop and an underwater kingdom, all for the sake of high fashion.
The incredible "Chanel Supermarket" are fully stocked with Chanel-branded food, and that includes eau de Chanel, haute Ketchup and Jambon Cambon. All products are named after the locations of Chanel's original store.
Kendall who never fails to update her Instagram posted a picture of Chanel's spaghettini and captioned, "Lifetime supply please? #Chanel."
While walking the catwalk, models are tasked to pick up groceries as they made their way around the Chanel's chic supermarket. Dressed in an over-sized coat, the young Jenner looked stunning in her purple print trousers, trainers and a bag of Chanel goodies.
A-list supermodel Cara Delevingne finished the show as she walked out with Karl Lagerfield and was applauded by girlfriend "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez. Good friend Rihanna was also there, wearing a pink boucle Chanel dress with matching trainers. British actress and Chanel girl Keira Knightley also showed off her tiny waist line in her trompe l'oeil dress.
The fun group were spotted larking around with the Chanel trolleys after the fashion show, while Cara sat inside the trolley holding a bottle of drink.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies