Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne Takes Fashion to the Next Level, Models Walked in ‘Chanel Supermarket’
By Riza Ornos | March 5, 2014 10:26 AM EST
Its official, "The Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star is the newest fashion darling as she positioned herself as one of the upcoming models to watch out for. The gorgeous brunette recently walked in the Chanel show, one of the most prestigious show in the fashion week carousel.
Cara Delevingne leads models as they present creations from the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The rumoured girlfriend of One Direction Harry Styles has been booking high fashion projects in the past few months. She was one of the fresh faces for Mark Jacobs in Mark Jacobs In New York, and sashayed her way down the catwalk for Giles in London and Givenchy in Paris.
Now for Chanel fashion show, she joined the likes of British model Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and "Diamond" singer Rihanna. Karl Lagerfield, fashion's master of set designs is the man behind this year's supermarket backdrop at the Paris Fashion Week presentation.
Lagerfield wowed its audience with his fresh new take as he transformed the French capital's Grand Palais as the world's most fashionable grocery store. His previous work includes making an iceberg backdrop and an underwater kingdom, all for the sake of high fashion.
The incredible "Chanel Supermarket" are fully stocked with Chanel-branded food, and that includes eau de Chanel, haute Ketchup and Jambon Cambon. All products are named after the locations of Chanel's original store.
Kendall who never fails to update her Instagram posted a picture of Chanel's spaghettini and captioned, "Lifetime supply please? #Chanel."
While walking the catwalk, models are tasked to pick up groceries as they made their way around the Chanel's chic supermarket. Dressed in an over-sized coat, the young Jenner looked stunning in her purple print trousers, trainers and a bag of Chanel goodies.
A-list supermodel Cara Delevingne finished the show as she walked out with Karl Lagerfield and was applauded by girlfriend "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez. Good friend Rihanna was also there, wearing a pink boucle Chanel dress with matching trainers. British actress and Chanel girl Keira Knightley also showed off her tiny waist line in her trompe l'oeil dress.
The fun group were spotted larking around with the Chanel trolleys after the fashion show, while Cara sat inside the trolley holding a bottle of drink.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored