Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne Takes Fashion to the Next Level, Models Walked in ‘Chanel Supermarket’
By Riza Ornos | March 5, 2014 10:26 AM EST
Its official, "The Keeping Up With The Kardashians" reality star is the newest fashion darling as she positioned herself as one of the upcoming models to watch out for. The gorgeous brunette recently walked in the Chanel show, one of the most prestigious show in the fashion week carousel.
Cara Delevingne leads models as they present creations from the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week February 17, 2014. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
The rumoured girlfriend of One Direction Harry Styles has been booking high fashion projects in the past few months. She was one of the fresh faces for Mark Jacobs in Mark Jacobs In New York, and sashayed her way down the catwalk for Giles in London and Givenchy in Paris.
Now for Chanel fashion show, she joined the likes of British model Cara Delevingne, Jourdan Dunn and "Diamond" singer Rihanna. Karl Lagerfield, fashion's master of set designs is the man behind this year's supermarket backdrop at the Paris Fashion Week presentation.
Lagerfield wowed its audience with his fresh new take as he transformed the French capital's Grand Palais as the world's most fashionable grocery store. His previous work includes making an iceberg backdrop and an underwater kingdom, all for the sake of high fashion.
The incredible "Chanel Supermarket" are fully stocked with Chanel-branded food, and that includes eau de Chanel, haute Ketchup and Jambon Cambon. All products are named after the locations of Chanel's original store.
Kendall who never fails to update her Instagram posted a picture of Chanel's spaghettini and captioned, "Lifetime supply please? #Chanel."
While walking the catwalk, models are tasked to pick up groceries as they made their way around the Chanel's chic supermarket. Dressed in an over-sized coat, the young Jenner looked stunning in her purple print trousers, trainers and a bag of Chanel goodies.
A-list supermodel Cara Delevingne finished the show as she walked out with Karl Lagerfield and was applauded by girlfriend "Fast and the Furious" star Michelle Rodriguez. Good friend Rihanna was also there, wearing a pink boucle Chanel dress with matching trainers. British actress and Chanel girl Keira Knightley also showed off her tiny waist line in her trompe l'oeil dress.
The fun group were spotted larking around with the Chanel trolleys after the fashion show, while Cara sat inside the trolley holding a bottle of drink.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers