Nelena Romance: ‘Smitten’ Niall Horan and Selena Gomez Plan Romantic Vacation to U.S.; Justin Bieber Posts Selena’s Photo on Instagram?
By jaskiran kaur | March 5, 2014 10:20 AM EST
One Direction singer star Niall Horan is the person Justin Bieber won't be too fond of. According to latest reports, One Direction singer star Niall Horan and "Come & Get It" babe Selena Gomez are planning to spend more time together. And Nelena fans would not be surprised to know that the rumored couple is planning to take their relationship ahead.
An Irish Mirror report suggests that teen sensation Niall Horan is "smitten" with Justin Bieber's ex and songstress Selena Gomez and it seems Selena's alleged new boyfriend wants to spend more and more time with her. In a bid to get some alone time with her, he is reportedly planning a romantic trip to the U.S. It is said the rumored couple are planning to visit a romantic destination called Palm Springs. This will be a weekend getaway for the new lovers.
It seems Niall Horan is serious about songstress Selena Gomez. Irish Mirror claims that "Midnight Memories" singer has already told his family that "this one's for keeps."
In the coming weeks, the Irish singer Niall Horan will fly to the U.S. to see his new love interest Selena Gomez and his plans include spending some alone time over the weekend in the "Californian desert resort city to get to know each other even better."
They have planned their future meetings already. After their romantic weekend getaway, Selena Gomez will meet up with Niall Horan's band One Direction when they are on tour in America later in 2014.
According to the report, friends of the rumored couple have revealed Selena Gomez and Niall Horan are reportedly getting closer and bonding due to their past experiences in relationship. Two of them have been through the agony of heartbreak as Selena Gomez recently separated from her on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber and Niall Horan split from Victoria's Secrets model Barbara Palvin.
"Niall's always fancied Selena and he's made no secret of it. He's just split from Barbara and Selena's trying to get over Justin so it's perfect timing," revealed a source as quoted by Irish Mirror.
One Direction's singer Niall Horan and "Come & Get It" hitmaker instigated "Nelena" romance or dating rumors when they were first spotted on a dinner date Nando's in London during the Valentine's week. Since then, two of them have been in "constant contact." Meanwhile, it is being speculated that Justin Bieber is now getting desperate to win back Selena Gomez. Recently, he posted a photo of Selena Gomez on his Instagram account and tagged it "most elegant princess in the world." Click HERE to view the photo as posted by Justin Bieber on his Instagram. The photo is said to be of Selena Gomez from the Vanity Fair Oscars Party. What do you think of Justin Bieber's attempt to please Selena Gomez? Who do you think is perfect for Selena Gomez, Niall Horan or Justin Bieber?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide