NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Indiana Pacers Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 5, 2014 4:26 AM EST
The Golden State Warriors are on their penultimate outing of a six-game road trip— Stephen Curry and crew went 3-2 in that stretch but needs a better performance from their last game to get the win at Indiana, where the Pacers have won four straight.
NBA: Golden State Warriors at Toronto Raptors
Curry had 34 points in their last game but needed 27 shots to get there. He also had turnovers in a 104-98 loss versus the Toronto Raptors last Sunday. David Lee had a double-double of 20 points and 11 rebounds while Klay Thompson finished with only 12 points on 4-of-15 shooting from the field.
Meanwhile, the Pacers are aiming for their sixth straight W overall and are coming off a close 94-91 win over the lowly Utah Jazz also last Sunday. David West was the leader in this one ending up with 25 points and five other players scored 8 points or more for Indiana, which still holds the best record in the NBA with a 46-13 win-loss card.
The Miami Heat (43-14) and Oklahoma City Thunder (45-15) are breathing down the necks of the Pacers for the NBA leadership.
This is the second and final meeting between these two squads. The Pacers beat the Warriors in Golden State, 102-94 on January 20. Five players finished in double-figure scoring for Indiana led by Paul George's 23 markers.
Watch the Warriors and Pacers slug it out via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (+5.5) vs. Indiana Pacers (O/U: 196.5)
Game time: 10 am AEDT
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games
- The Warriors are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. East teams
- The Warriors are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after an ATS loss
Indiana Pacers Trends
- The Pacers are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Pacers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. Pacific teams
- The Pacers are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People