NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Indiana Pacers Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 5, 2014 4:26 AM EST
The Golden State Warriors are on their penultimate outing of a six-game road trip— Stephen Curry and crew went 3-2 in that stretch but needs a better performance from their last game to get the win at Indiana, where the Pacers have won four straight.
NBA: Golden State Warriors at Toronto Raptors
Curry had 34 points in their last game but needed 27 shots to get there. He also had turnovers in a 104-98 loss versus the Toronto Raptors last Sunday. David Lee had a double-double of 20 points and 11 rebounds while Klay Thompson finished with only 12 points on 4-of-15 shooting from the field.
Meanwhile, the Pacers are aiming for their sixth straight W overall and are coming off a close 94-91 win over the lowly Utah Jazz also last Sunday. David West was the leader in this one ending up with 25 points and five other players scored 8 points or more for Indiana, which still holds the best record in the NBA with a 46-13 win-loss card.
The Miami Heat (43-14) and Oklahoma City Thunder (45-15) are breathing down the necks of the Pacers for the NBA leadership.
This is the second and final meeting between these two squads. The Pacers beat the Warriors in Golden State, 102-94 on January 20. Five players finished in double-figure scoring for Indiana led by Paul George's 23 markers.
Watch the Warriors and Pacers slug it out via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Golden State Warriors (+5.5) vs. Indiana Pacers (O/U: 196.5)
Game time: 10 am AEDT
Golden State Warriors Trends
- The Warriors are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games
- The Warriors are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. East teams
- The Warriors are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games after an ATS loss
Indiana Pacers Trends
- The Pacers are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Pacers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games vs. Pacific teams
- The Pacers are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games at home
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8