Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan Unveils Tag Heuer's Carrera Gold Collection [PHOTOS]
March 5, 2014 2:25 AM EST
Bollywood Superstra Shahrukh Khan unveil Tag Heuer's Golden Carrera watch collection [PHOTOS]
To mark the occasion of Carrera's golden jubilee, Tag Heuer has come out with a beautiful collection of Carrera Gold watches, which were unveiled by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan in Mumbai on 3 March.
Speaking at the event, Shah Rukh expressed his delight to be part of Tag Heuer, and was all praise for the brand and the Carrera Gold collection.
Shah Rukh was accompanied by Bollywood filmmakers Punit Malhotra, Kunal Kohli and Tarun Mansukhani, while actress Mandira Bedi was the host of the evening.
Also present at the event were Franck Dardenne (General Manager of Tag Heuer India), Rashmi Nigam, Tanaaz Dosh, Pria Kataaria among others.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- New Couple Alert: Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder; 'The Vampire Diaries' Actress 'Hooking Up' With Co-Star Chris Wood—Report
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode