Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan Unveils Tag Heuer's Carrera Gold Collection [PHOTOS]
March 5, 2014 2:25 AM EST
Bollywood Superstra Shahrukh Khan unveil Tag Heuer's Golden Carrera watch collection [PHOTOS]
To mark the occasion of Carrera's golden jubilee, Tag Heuer has come out with a beautiful collection of Carrera Gold watches, which were unveiled by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan in Mumbai on 3 March.
Speaking at the event, Shah Rukh expressed his delight to be part of Tag Heuer, and was all praise for the brand and the Carrera Gold collection.
Shah Rukh was accompanied by Bollywood filmmakers Punit Malhotra, Kunal Kohli and Tarun Mansukhani, while actress Mandira Bedi was the host of the evening.
Also present at the event were Franck Dardenne (General Manager of Tag Heuer India), Rashmi Nigam, Tanaaz Dosh, Pria Kataaria among others.
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga