Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan Unveils Tag Heuer's Carrera Gold Collection [PHOTOS]
March 5, 2014 2:25 AM EST
Bollywood Superstra Shahrukh Khan unveil Tag Heuer's Golden Carrera watch collection [PHOTOS]
To mark the occasion of Carrera's golden jubilee, Tag Heuer has come out with a beautiful collection of Carrera Gold watches, which were unveiled by Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan in Mumbai on 3 March.
Speaking at the event, Shah Rukh expressed his delight to be part of Tag Heuer, and was all praise for the brand and the Carrera Gold collection.
Shah Rukh was accompanied by Bollywood filmmakers Punit Malhotra, Kunal Kohli and Tarun Mansukhani, while actress Mandira Bedi was the host of the evening.
Also present at the event were Franck Dardenne (General Manager of Tag Heuer India), Rashmi Nigam, Tanaaz Dosh, Pria Kataaria among others.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air