Bollywood Actress Sonam Kapoor Announces 3rd Edition of L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards [PHOTOS]
March 5, 2014 12:16 AM EST
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor Announced the third edition of the L’Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards [PHOTOS]
Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor, who is also the L'Oreal Paris brand ambassador, announced the third edition of the L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards in Mumbai on 3 March.
Tanya Chaitanya (Editor, Femina), Manashi Guha (General Manager, L'Oreal Paris) and several other high-profile names were present at the event. The awards will be held on 27 March in Mumbai.
The awards honour the most efficient women in various walks of life for their talent, commitment to society and ability to inspire and achieve. The awards will be given across 14 categories, including science, business and entrepreneurship, sports, art and education among others.
The jury for the third edition of L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards includes Dr Swati Pirmal, vice chairperson, Piramal Enterprises Ltd; Sabyasachi Mukerjee, Fashion Designer; and Zarina Screwvala, Founder and Managing Trustee, Swades Foundation.
Sonam seemed delighted to be part of L'Oreal Paris Femina Women Awards 2014, as she was all praise for the women achievers at teh event. "I'm extremely happy to be in the presence of such great 'Women of Worth' who have gone above and beyond every single day to contribute selflessly to society and make a difference to the world we live in" Indiatimes quoted the actress.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2