Pokemon X and Y: AZ Floette Leaked Via Hacking?
By Aditya Bhat | March 4, 2014 11:06 PM EST
Leaks in Pokemon X and Y have been a revelation to players as Pokemons were revealed much before the official confirmation from the developer Game Freak or publisher Nintendo and the Pokemon Company. Previously too, leaks revealed that Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa will be joining other Pokemon characters in the game, much before there was an official information on them.
Reports have emerged that reveal some players have seen the gameplay showing off a new type of Floette in action, which is shiny and will have a new ability, reported Product Reviews.
AZ Floette's special ability is the Light of Ruin, it is a fairy type Pokemon. However, it will not be able to evolve. The base stats posted below show that it has:
- Power - 95
- Accuracy - 100
- HP - 141
- Attack - 87
- Defense - 75
Though many players are debating that hacking is a bad thing, it also provide us with excitement that will keep us occupied.
Meanwhile, Dedenne, the character in Pokemon X and Y will be heading to Nintendo's Super Smash Bros 4 for Wii U and 3 DS.
Dedenne is a fairy type of Pokemon which uses its antenna whiskers to communicate with allies and uses its tail to absorb electricity from power sources and it attacks or defends using its tail that can issue electric waves that will put the enemies in shock.
Meanwhile, Nintendo is offering a free digital copy of Pokemon X and Y to players who register a 3DS, 3DS XL or 2DS and one among the five games like Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins via Club Nintendo.
In February, Nintendo and the Pokemon Company added a Fairy-Rock type Pokemon, Diancie, which was Pokemon #719.
Also check out some of the video clips on AZ Floette below.
(YouTube Courtesy: mulvone19)
(YouTube Courtesy: mootypwns)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS