Box Office Collection: Ram Charan's 'Yevadu' Completes 50 Days; Sunil's 'Bheemavaram Bullodu' Set for Decent First Week
By sangeetha seshagiri | March 4, 2014 9:43 PM EST
Check out the box office status of Ram Charan's "Yevadu" and Sunil's "Bheemavaram Bullodu."
Ram Charan's Sankranti release "Yevadu", released on 12 January has completed 50-days theatrical run at the box office on 2 March.
Although the film received mixed reviews from critics, it impressed the audience and emerged as the big Sankranti winner of this year.
The action-packed entertainer has reportedly earned over ₹47 crore share at the worldwide box office.
The success of "Yevadu" should have brought respite to Ram Charan, whose last release "Thoofan" ("Zanjeer" in Hindi) failed to set the cash registers ringing.
"Yevadu" managed to sustain its business despite several new releases in the last few weeks. The film has turned out to be the first Telugu hit of the year.
Ram Charan, who is basking in the success of "Yevadu," has shifted his focus to his next project directed by Krishna Vamsi. The film, touted to be a family entertainer, will reportedly have Ram Charan playing the character of an NRI. However, there is no official confirmation on the same.
The untitled flick will see the actor teaming up with Kajal Aggarwal for the fourth time. Actors like Srikanth and Kamalinee Mukherjkee are also playing significant roles in the film.
Sunil's "Bheemavaram Bullodu" took a decent opening in its first weekend. The film got the third biggest opening of 2014 next to "Yevadu" and "1 Nenokkadine."
Although the film's collections were good in the first weekend, mixed reviews seem to have affected its performance.
However, the film's performance was decent on Monday, thanks to the "B" and "C" centres where the Sunil starrer managed to hold well.
The comedy entertainer is said to have earned approximately ₹18 crore in five days at the Andhra Pradesh box office. The film is expected to end the first week on a decent note.
It remains to be seen as to how the film fares in the coming days.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date