Box Office Collection: Ram Charan's 'Yevadu' Completes 50 Days; Sunil's 'Bheemavaram Bullodu' Set for Decent First Week
By sangeetha seshagiri | March 4, 2014 9:43 PM EST
Check out the box office status of Ram Charan's "Yevadu" and Sunil's "Bheemavaram Bullodu."
Ram Charan's Sankranti release "Yevadu", released on 12 January has completed 50-days theatrical run at the box office on 2 March.
Although the film received mixed reviews from critics, it impressed the audience and emerged as the big Sankranti winner of this year.
The action-packed entertainer has reportedly earned over ₹47 crore share at the worldwide box office.
The success of "Yevadu" should have brought respite to Ram Charan, whose last release "Thoofan" ("Zanjeer" in Hindi) failed to set the cash registers ringing.
"Yevadu" managed to sustain its business despite several new releases in the last few weeks. The film has turned out to be the first Telugu hit of the year.
Ram Charan, who is basking in the success of "Yevadu," has shifted his focus to his next project directed by Krishna Vamsi. The film, touted to be a family entertainer, will reportedly have Ram Charan playing the character of an NRI. However, there is no official confirmation on the same.
The untitled flick will see the actor teaming up with Kajal Aggarwal for the fourth time. Actors like Srikanth and Kamalinee Mukherjkee are also playing significant roles in the film.
Sunil's "Bheemavaram Bullodu" took a decent opening in its first weekend. The film got the third biggest opening of 2014 next to "Yevadu" and "1 Nenokkadine."
Although the film's collections were good in the first weekend, mixed reviews seem to have affected its performance.
However, the film's performance was decent on Monday, thanks to the "B" and "C" centres where the Sunil starrer managed to hold well.
The comedy entertainer is said to have earned approximately ₹18 crore in five days at the Andhra Pradesh box office. The film is expected to end the first week on a decent note.
It remains to be seen as to how the film fares in the coming days.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles