‘Suits’ Season 3 Spoilers: How will Donna React Seeing Scottie in Harvey’s Life?
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 4, 2014 9:31 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 finally returns on March 06, 2014, with episode 11. In the mid-season finale, "Stay," Harvey had asked Scottie to stay in his life. He also had offered her a job at his firm Pearson & Specter. In the upcoming, final six episodes, Harvey will be seen balancing his personal relationship and professional equation with Scottie. Donna has been one of the constants in Harvey's life for a long time and it will be interesting to see her reaction to Harvey's relationship status and him trying to do the balancing act.
In an interview with TV Fanatic, Sarah Rafferty, who plays Donna, said that her character will be
"hundred percent supportive." The actress added: "Donna's on the 'Let's make Harvey successful in every realm of his life,' so she's not only interested in his professional life. She wants him to finally have a fulfilling relationship."
According to Sarah, Harvey has never been good at winning when it comes to his relationships. The actress said that Donna will be "fully on board and doing everything in her power to help him [Harvey]."
Sarah said that Donna, the legal secretary cum confidante of Harvey, thinks that she is not in love with Harvey, and thus she can have such an adult approach.
Rick Hoffman, who plays Louis, dropped a hint that in the new episodes, "there is some interesting new stuff for Louis with Scottie." He did not elaborate on that, but added that "there is definitely some interesting lawyering going on between the two of them."
Sarah said that Donna's love life doesn't "pop-back-up." She calls her character "incredibly resilient." The actress said, Donna "just back at work and back to tending the home fires at Pearson and Specter and she has a lot of work in these next six in terms of needing to circle the wagons."
The upcoming six episodes will focus on Mike's fraud. In "Stay," Louis did not find his file in Sheila's Harvard cabinet, which has made him suspicious about Mike's law education. The episode 11 is titled "Buried Secrets."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop