‘Suits’ Season 3 Spoilers: How will Donna React Seeing Scottie in Harvey’s Life?
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 4, 2014 9:31 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 finally returns on March 06, 2014, with episode 11. In the mid-season finale, "Stay," Harvey had asked Scottie to stay in his life. He also had offered her a job at his firm Pearson & Specter. In the upcoming, final six episodes, Harvey will be seen balancing his personal relationship and professional equation with Scottie. Donna has been one of the constants in Harvey's life for a long time and it will be interesting to see her reaction to Harvey's relationship status and him trying to do the balancing act.
In an interview with TV Fanatic, Sarah Rafferty, who plays Donna, said that her character will be
"hundred percent supportive." The actress added: "Donna's on the 'Let's make Harvey successful in every realm of his life,' so she's not only interested in his professional life. She wants him to finally have a fulfilling relationship."
According to Sarah, Harvey has never been good at winning when it comes to his relationships. The actress said that Donna will be "fully on board and doing everything in her power to help him [Harvey]."
Sarah said that Donna, the legal secretary cum confidante of Harvey, thinks that she is not in love with Harvey, and thus she can have such an adult approach.
Rick Hoffman, who plays Louis, dropped a hint that in the new episodes, "there is some interesting new stuff for Louis with Scottie." He did not elaborate on that, but added that "there is definitely some interesting lawyering going on between the two of them."
Sarah said that Donna's love life doesn't "pop-back-up." She calls her character "incredibly resilient." The actress said, Donna "just back at work and back to tending the home fires at Pearson and Specter and she has a lot of work in these next six in terms of needing to circle the wagons."
The upcoming six episodes will focus on Mike's fraud. In "Stay," Louis did not find his file in Sheila's Harvard cabinet, which has made him suspicious about Mike's law education. The episode 11 is titled "Buried Secrets."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary