‘Suits’ Season 3 Spoilers: How will Donna React Seeing Scottie in Harvey’s Life?
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 4, 2014 9:31 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 finally returns on March 06, 2014, with episode 11. In the mid-season finale, "Stay," Harvey had asked Scottie to stay in his life. He also had offered her a job at his firm Pearson & Specter. In the upcoming, final six episodes, Harvey will be seen balancing his personal relationship and professional equation with Scottie. Donna has been one of the constants in Harvey's life for a long time and it will be interesting to see her reaction to Harvey's relationship status and him trying to do the balancing act.
In an interview with TV Fanatic, Sarah Rafferty, who plays Donna, said that her character will be
"hundred percent supportive." The actress added: "Donna's on the 'Let's make Harvey successful in every realm of his life,' so she's not only interested in his professional life. She wants him to finally have a fulfilling relationship."
According to Sarah, Harvey has never been good at winning when it comes to his relationships. The actress said that Donna will be "fully on board and doing everything in her power to help him [Harvey]."
Sarah said that Donna, the legal secretary cum confidante of Harvey, thinks that she is not in love with Harvey, and thus she can have such an adult approach.
Rick Hoffman, who plays Louis, dropped a hint that in the new episodes, "there is some interesting new stuff for Louis with Scottie." He did not elaborate on that, but added that "there is definitely some interesting lawyering going on between the two of them."
Sarah said that Donna's love life doesn't "pop-back-up." She calls her character "incredibly resilient." The actress said, Donna "just back at work and back to tending the home fires at Pearson and Specter and she has a lot of work in these next six in terms of needing to circle the wagons."
The upcoming six episodes will focus on Mike's fraud. In "Stay," Louis did not find his file in Sheila's Harvard cabinet, which has made him suspicious about Mike's law education. The episode 11 is titled "Buried Secrets."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown