GTA Online: 1.11 patch Tipped to Kill Money Glitches; GTA 5 Email Warning Ban on Players having NOS Cars Fake
By Aditya Bhat | March 4, 2014 8:44 PM EST
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Online, the multiplayer version of Rockstar Games' popular action-adventure video game, GTA 5 has been tipped to get a new patch 1.11, which is likely to remove all the money glitches.
GTA Online Money-Making Glitch Likely to be Removed.
Money glitches in GTA Online have been a vital instrument where players could make easy money by exploiting these glitches in the game. Motoring Crunch reports that there is always a tipster who is ready to reveal the plans of the developer that might affect the player.
Though Rockstar has not issued any statements regarding the update, the tip follows a lot of players in the GTA Online version of the game making use of the glitches, since it is very difficult to earn money in the game and so players indulge in such practises.
Meanwhile, an email that was sent to players warning them that they will be banned from GTA 5 if they use cars that have NOS in them has turned out to be fake.
This email had gone viral and had reportedly scared several players and there was a decline in players who were using NOS cars in GTA Online. Rockstar is strict and many have seen that the company has previously banned several hackers and no one wanted to be out of action in GTA 5. Hence, players stopped using the NOS cars.
But a Reddit user, JTC66 and Rockstar Support pages made it clear that this email was a hoax and further, the person who mailed everyone warning them not to use NOS cars, who goes by the name Jimbothy, admitted via his Twitter account that it was nothing more than a troll.
The event created pandemonium among the GTA community. Some have suggested that players should not jump into buing such emails until it's by Rockstar's Brain B. But he too will not be mailing people for everything but only for things that is very important.
Players have been eagerly waiting for GTA 5 DLC that will bring in more content into the game.
(See Also: GTA 5's Recreated Skyfall Train Scene)
(See Also: GTA 5 DLC Rumors and Business Update)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- AT&T Nexus 6 Returned To Motorola Due To Software Bug: Black Screen And Failure To Connect To Service
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports