GTA Online: 1.11 patch Tipped to Kill Money Glitches; GTA 5 Email Warning Ban on Players having NOS Cars Fake
By Aditya Bhat | March 4, 2014 8:44 PM EST
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Online, the multiplayer version of Rockstar Games' popular action-adventure video game, GTA 5 has been tipped to get a new patch 1.11, which is likely to remove all the money glitches.
GTA Online Money-Making Glitch Likely to be Removed.
Money glitches in GTA Online have been a vital instrument where players could make easy money by exploiting these glitches in the game. Motoring Crunch reports that there is always a tipster who is ready to reveal the plans of the developer that might affect the player.
Though Rockstar has not issued any statements regarding the update, the tip follows a lot of players in the GTA Online version of the game making use of the glitches, since it is very difficult to earn money in the game and so players indulge in such practises.
Meanwhile, an email that was sent to players warning them that they will be banned from GTA 5 if they use cars that have NOS in them has turned out to be fake.
This email had gone viral and had reportedly scared several players and there was a decline in players who were using NOS cars in GTA Online. Rockstar is strict and many have seen that the company has previously banned several hackers and no one wanted to be out of action in GTA 5. Hence, players stopped using the NOS cars.
But a Reddit user, JTC66 and Rockstar Support pages made it clear that this email was a hoax and further, the person who mailed everyone warning them not to use NOS cars, who goes by the name Jimbothy, admitted via his Twitter account that it was nothing more than a troll.
The event created pandemonium among the GTA community. Some have suggested that players should not jump into buing such emails until it's by Rockstar's Brain B. But he too will not be mailing people for everything but only for things that is very important.
Players have been eagerly waiting for GTA 5 DLC that will bring in more content into the game.
(See Also: GTA 5's Recreated Skyfall Train Scene)
(See Also: GTA 5 DLC Rumors and Business Update)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Facebook To Charge Users Of $2.99 Monthly Fee On November 1; Best Free Alternatives For Facebook
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- The Best Smartphones Yet To Release in 2014
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border