Mercedes Benz Opens Second Dealership in Bhopal
By greeshma m | March 4, 2014 8:26 PM EST
German luxury car maker Mercedes Benz opened its state-of-the art second dealership in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Mercedes Benz's new dealership Benchmark Cars is spread over a total area of 11000 sq. ft. The showroom was launched by Eberhard Kern, the Managing Director and CEO of Mercedes-Benz India and Sanjay Thakker, the Chairman of Benchmark Cars.
A company logo is seen on a wheel in front of Mercedes-Benz A-class cars displayed in a dealership of German car manufacturer Daimler in Paris (Reuters)
"The fascination for luxury cars has been fuelling the demand for Mercedes-Benz cars in Madhya Pradesh. The inauguration of this facility with Benchmark Cars in Bhopal is part of our qualitative network expansion across the country and will be instrumental in reaching out to our growing customer base in and around Bhopal. With this dealership, we will be bringing the Mercedes-Benz brand experience even closer to our discerning customers in this market, thus extending the paradigm of 'Excellence' in every aspect of our customer engagement," Motoroids quoted Kern.
The new showroom offers facilities like customer lounge, accessories, collections display and easy one stop shopping.
Currently, Mercedes-Benz India has 62 outlets in 35 cities.
The company sells a wide range of cars in India, such as A Class, B Class, sedans C Class, E Class, S Class and SLS AMG.
Seeing the potential of the domestic auto market, the global players and the local car makers are working hard to expand their reach in India.
Recently, Audi India also inaugurated a showroom in Andhra Pradesh.
"We are extremely proud to partner with Mercedes-Benz for opening our full-fledged showroom in Bhopal. There is a lot of potential for Mercedes-Benz to grow in Madhya Pradesh, and with this new state-of-the-art facility, we are confident of reaching out to more customers in Bhopal and other cities like Gwalior and Jabalpur. Together, we will offer our customers the renowned Mercedes-Benz experience and the best in automobile luxury," Thakker added.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown