Mercedes Benz Opens Second Dealership in Bhopal
By greeshma m | March 4, 2014 8:26 PM EST
German luxury car maker Mercedes Benz opened its state-of-the art second dealership in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Mercedes Benz's new dealership Benchmark Cars is spread over a total area of 11000 sq. ft. The showroom was launched by Eberhard Kern, the Managing Director and CEO of Mercedes-Benz India and Sanjay Thakker, the Chairman of Benchmark Cars.
A company logo is seen on a wheel in front of Mercedes-Benz A-class cars displayed in a dealership of German car manufacturer Daimler in Paris (Reuters)
"The fascination for luxury cars has been fuelling the demand for Mercedes-Benz cars in Madhya Pradesh. The inauguration of this facility with Benchmark Cars in Bhopal is part of our qualitative network expansion across the country and will be instrumental in reaching out to our growing customer base in and around Bhopal. With this dealership, we will be bringing the Mercedes-Benz brand experience even closer to our discerning customers in this market, thus extending the paradigm of 'Excellence' in every aspect of our customer engagement," Motoroids quoted Kern.
The new showroom offers facilities like customer lounge, accessories, collections display and easy one stop shopping.
Currently, Mercedes-Benz India has 62 outlets in 35 cities.
The company sells a wide range of cars in India, such as A Class, B Class, sedans C Class, E Class, S Class and SLS AMG.
Seeing the potential of the domestic auto market, the global players and the local car makers are working hard to expand their reach in India.
Recently, Audi India also inaugurated a showroom in Andhra Pradesh.
"We are extremely proud to partner with Mercedes-Benz for opening our full-fledged showroom in Bhopal. There is a lot of potential for Mercedes-Benz to grow in Madhya Pradesh, and with this new state-of-the-art facility, we are confident of reaching out to more customers in Bhopal and other cities like Gwalior and Jabalpur. Together, we will offer our customers the renowned Mercedes-Benz experience and the best in automobile luxury," Thakker added.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS