Mercedes Benz Opens Second Dealership in Bhopal
By greeshma m | March 4, 2014 8:26 PM EST
German luxury car maker Mercedes Benz opened its state-of-the art second dealership in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Mercedes Benz's new dealership Benchmark Cars is spread over a total area of 11000 sq. ft. The showroom was launched by Eberhard Kern, the Managing Director and CEO of Mercedes-Benz India and Sanjay Thakker, the Chairman of Benchmark Cars.
A company logo is seen on a wheel in front of Mercedes-Benz A-class cars displayed in a dealership of German car manufacturer Daimler in Paris (Reuters)
"The fascination for luxury cars has been fuelling the demand for Mercedes-Benz cars in Madhya Pradesh. The inauguration of this facility with Benchmark Cars in Bhopal is part of our qualitative network expansion across the country and will be instrumental in reaching out to our growing customer base in and around Bhopal. With this dealership, we will be bringing the Mercedes-Benz brand experience even closer to our discerning customers in this market, thus extending the paradigm of 'Excellence' in every aspect of our customer engagement," Motoroids quoted Kern.
The new showroom offers facilities like customer lounge, accessories, collections display and easy one stop shopping.
Currently, Mercedes-Benz India has 62 outlets in 35 cities.
The company sells a wide range of cars in India, such as A Class, B Class, sedans C Class, E Class, S Class and SLS AMG.
Seeing the potential of the domestic auto market, the global players and the local car makers are working hard to expand their reach in India.
Recently, Audi India also inaugurated a showroom in Andhra Pradesh.
"We are extremely proud to partner with Mercedes-Benz for opening our full-fledged showroom in Bhopal. There is a lot of potential for Mercedes-Benz to grow in Madhya Pradesh, and with this new state-of-the-art facility, we are confident of reaching out to more customers in Bhopal and other cities like Gwalior and Jabalpur. Together, we will offer our customers the renowned Mercedes-Benz experience and the best in automobile luxury," Thakker added.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales