Taylor Swift’s New Breakup with a Stalker Who Threatens to ‘Kill Any Man Who Gets in His Way’
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 4, 2014 6:54 PM EST
Celebrity stalkers are nothing new, and psychos are the famous ones. Taylor Swift is just one of the many celebrities who get to break up with one of her stalkers. Reports concluded that the songstress just got a restraining order against a stalker who believes he's married to Swift and vowed to kill any man who gets in the way of their marriage.
Musician Taylor Swift arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to a TMZ report, Taylor Swift has filed legal documents in response to Timothy Sweet's harassment since January 2011. Swift has received a barrage of emails, letters, and social media posts professing his love for her.
"My wife, Taylor Swift (Sweet) and I live in Beverly Hills. I am in love with her. In conclusion, we treat each other with dignity and respect. I will carry a gun to protect her the rest of my life," Sweet, a 6-foot, 200-pound man, wrote on one of his failed attempt to woo Swift.
"Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage. Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State. Message from YOUR Presidential Candidate," the 33-year-old stalker also wrote as stated in the request filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
E! reported that Swift stated Sweet's conduct as "seriously alarming and harassing and are extremely distressing" to Swift and her family. Swift is currently not dating anyone and she's definitely not married to anyone, either. And for Sweet who believes he is Swift's husband, Swift said that she does "not have desire to interact with or communicate in any way" with him.
Sheknows.com mentioned on its report a couple of celebrities who had their own share of drama with celebrity stalkers. One of the stalkers is a man named Han Cong Zhao who found himself in jail after harassing Oscar-nominated actress Jennifer Lawrence's family members and claiming that he was JLaw's husband.
"If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault," Sweet also wrote to the songstress, which is also stated in the legal document. When family is involved, just like JLaw, Swift got scared and this brought to the filing of legal documents.
The court ordered Sweet to stay 100 yards away from Swift and three members of her family, including Swift's mother, father and brother, as the songstress requested.
This time, it's not Taylor Swift's heart that is broken. Swift just broke someone's heart, and she definitely just broke any delusional thoughts Timothy had, or still has, when she requested the TRO. It's a far cry from Swift reportedly crying over her recent breakup with "Prince of Persia" actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Taylor Swift is last spotted attending the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, Calif. on Mar. 2, 2014. Everything seemed well with the songstress now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate