Taylor Swift’s New Breakup with a Stalker Who Threatens to ‘Kill Any Man Who Gets in His Way’
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 4, 2014 6:54 PM EST
Celebrity stalkers are nothing new, and psychos are the famous ones. Taylor Swift is just one of the many celebrities who get to break up with one of her stalkers. Reports concluded that the songstress just got a restraining order against a stalker who believes he's married to Swift and vowed to kill any man who gets in the way of their marriage.
Musician Taylor Swift arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
According to a TMZ report, Taylor Swift has filed legal documents in response to Timothy Sweet's harassment since January 2011. Swift has received a barrage of emails, letters, and social media posts professing his love for her.
"My wife, Taylor Swift (Sweet) and I live in Beverly Hills. I am in love with her. In conclusion, we treat each other with dignity and respect. I will carry a gun to protect her the rest of my life," Sweet, a 6-foot, 200-pound man, wrote on one of his failed attempt to woo Swift.
"Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage. Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State. Message from YOUR Presidential Candidate," the 33-year-old stalker also wrote as stated in the request filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.
E! reported that Swift stated Sweet's conduct as "seriously alarming and harassing and are extremely distressing" to Swift and her family. Swift is currently not dating anyone and she's definitely not married to anyone, either. And for Sweet who believes he is Swift's husband, Swift said that she does "not have desire to interact with or communicate in any way" with him.
Sheknows.com mentioned on its report a couple of celebrities who had their own share of drama with celebrity stalkers. One of the stalkers is a man named Han Cong Zhao who found himself in jail after harassing Oscar-nominated actress Jennifer Lawrence's family members and claiming that he was JLaw's husband.
"If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault," Sweet also wrote to the songstress, which is also stated in the legal document. When family is involved, just like JLaw, Swift got scared and this brought to the filing of legal documents.
The court ordered Sweet to stay 100 yards away from Swift and three members of her family, including Swift's mother, father and brother, as the songstress requested.
This time, it's not Taylor Swift's heart that is broken. Swift just broke someone's heart, and she definitely just broke any delusional thoughts Timothy had, or still has, when she requested the TRO. It's a far cry from Swift reportedly crying over her recent breakup with "Prince of Persia" actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Taylor Swift is last spotted attending the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, Calif. on Mar. 2, 2014. Everything seemed well with the songstress now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged