'Glee' News: Adam Lambert, Demi Lovato and Chris Colfer Kill It with Their Cover of The Supremes' 'The Happening' on This Week's 'Trio' Episode [Video]
By Annie Dee | March 4, 2014 6:51 PM EST
"Glee" fans rejoice. This week's "Glee" episode will feature two well-known power belters again, the American idol standout Adam Lambert and "Frozen's" "Let It Go" singer, Demi Lovato. The two singers are returning to Fox's Hit musical series "Glee" this week for their extended guest starring character arcs. For those who cannot wait until this week's episode to air, a first look at the actors in action with "Glee" lead Chris Colfer is now available to view. Way to go and increase your excitement.
Below is also the trio's take on the Happening:
The synopsis of this week's episode entitled "Trio" is as follows: "As graduation approaches, Tina, Blaine and Sam band together to hold a senior "lock-in" at school, hoping to savor their last chance at hanging out together. But their plans are thwarted when Becky joins unexpectedly. Meanwhile, in New York, Elliot (guest star Adam Lambert) is stuck in The Middle between Rachel and Santana's feud." Adam Lambert's fans can enjoy because for sure this episode will bring out their idol's acting skills, and of course, singing and rocking prowess.
Demi Lovato on the other hand has been very busy with her "Neon Lights" tour has still managed to shoot for "Glee." On her days off from her Tour, Demi Lovato can be seen on various events too. It's a mystery how she can be so busy and yet still manage not to strain her megawatt singing prowess.
Demi Lovato even got time for a selfie with the president Bill Clinton. Too excited to keep the photo for herself, she immediately took to Twitter and posted the picture. If she is not going to awards, meeting with presidents, and staging concerts, Demi Lovato is also hanging out with best friend Selena Gomez. In fact, the two girls were at Thursday's unite4:Humanity gala event bonding.
The girl obviously has loads of energy. Fans should watch this week's episode of "Glee" to catch more of Demi Lovato.
"Glee" airs on Tuesdays at 8 PM on FOX. Moreover, the highly anticipated 100th episode airs on March 18.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko