‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Blind Auditions Spoilers, Recap: Everything to Know About Episode 3 Plus Performances and Results
By jaskiran kaur | March 4, 2014 3:45 PM EST
Fan-favorite and Emmy Award winning reality talent show "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) enters week 2 tonight. The show continues with its first round of the competition, blind auditions in episode 3. While new artists take over the "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) stage to gain entry in the competition, the four judges- Usher, Shakira, Blake Shelton and Adam Levine - occupy their big red chairs and buzzers in an attempt to hunt the best singers for their team. Read full articles to find out what happened on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Blind Auditions Episode 3.
Warning: Spoiler Alert! This article contains major spoilers from 'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 3 Week 2 Blind Auditions. Read only if you want to know more about the episode aired on March 3, 2014.
The Voice Season 6 (2014) Episode 3 Week 2 of Blind Auditions: Spoilers, Recap
In the first week itself, "The Voice" found some highly talented contestants to become the part of the show's season 6 (2014). In total, the four coaches will be selecting 48 artists for this season who will battle with each other in various stages of the show including: battle rounds, knockout rounds and live shows.
The upcoming two episodes of this week of the show will feature week 2 of blind auditions wherein more artists will audition to gain entry in the show. Here is what happened on episode 3 of "The Voice
Episode 3 Week 2 of Blind Auditions- Part 1 [Recap]
First up on "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Episode 3 Week 2 of Blind Auditions, Ryan Whyte Maloney gave a wonderful audition by singing "Lights." He is the man who grew up performing with several bands, but later spent some time being a garbage man and doing gigs at night. His first performance on the stage made Adam, Shakira and Blake turn around instantly while Usher joined the party later.
Up next came De'Shawn Washington who started singing at the age of 4. 23-year-old college dropout sang "Twistin' The Night Away by Sam Cooke to which Shakira instantly turned and Usher repented later for not hitting the buzzer.
25-year-old Sam Behymer from Texas takes over the stage and performs against her parents' likings who think music is not a great career path for her. She sang "Royals" by Lorde, for which Adam and Usher pressed the buzzer.
Next was 24-year-old Brendan Ryan whose parents were wedding singers. Brendan sang "Love on Top" by Beyonce but failed to make any judges turn around.
Twin brothers Coty and Clinton Walker called Brothers Walker together, auditioned next. They sang "Keep Me In Mind" by Zac Brown Band and could only impress Usher.
Next was 27-year-old employee of a real estate company, Clarissa Serna from Texas. Passionate about music, she made a bold song choice for blind auditions round of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). She sang 90s classic hits "Zombie" by Cranberries and got all the four judges to turn to her.
Up next was Robert Lee who has been a mail man for last four years in Alabama. He sang "The Weight" and fails to make any of the coaches turn around.
Melissa Jimenez was next who sang Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You." Melissa could impress only Shakira and Usher.
Next was Patrick Thomson who works with two different bands. Patrick who is 30-something sang "Can't You See" by The Marshall Tucker Band. He got Adam and Blake hit their buzzers and turn around for him.
Allison Bray sang "Where the Boys Are" by Connie Francis and could not get a single coach turn around. For more, there was Tanner James who sang "Heaven." He could only impress Usher. There was Lindsay Pagano who sang "Lady Marmalade." She got Shakira turn around. Joshua Howard sang "This is What it Feels like" and impressed Adam and Usher. Following this, there was a string of performances that failed to get any of the coaches turn around.
In the end, Sisaundra Lewis gave a laudable performance. She sang "Ain't No Way" and got all the four coaches turn around.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Episode 3 Week 2 of Blind Auditions: Results [Spoilers, Recap]
In total, 20 artists auditioned on Day 1 of Week 2 of Blind Auditions of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014). At the end of Episode 3, Team Adam has seven contestants, Team Shakira has six contestants and Team Blake has four contestants and Team Usher has seven contestants.
Team Adam- Sam Behymer, Joshua Howard and Patrick Thompson
Team Shakira- De'Shawn Washington, Clarissa Serna and Lindsay Pagano.
Team Usher- Brothers Walker, Tanner James and Melissa Jimenez
Team Blake- Ryan Whyte Maloney and Sisaundra Lewis
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will return with Episode 4 of Week 2 of Blind Auditions on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 (U.S) and on March 5, 2014 in Australia on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced