‘Suits’ and ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Stars Engaged: Mike Ross and Spencer Hastings Real Life Love
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 4, 2014 3:35 PM EST
Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike Ross in USA Network's "Suits," recently got engaged to Troian Bellisario of "Pretty Little Liars." Bellisario portrays the role of Spencer Hastings in the ABC Family series.
"They got engaged in early January and have been keeping it a secret," an insider said to Us Weekly. "She's been hiding her ring in the press."
Reportedly, Patrick, 32, and Troian, 28, started dating in 2009 when the two stars were cast in a play called "Equivocation." The actress recently attended the H&M show during Paris Fashion Week, and the big rock on her engagement finger was very much visible. [Check the Photo Here]. Patrick, however, did not accompany her to the event.
According to Us Weekly, Patrick and Troian are currently in Paris, as Patrick is shooting for the movie, "Rosemary's Baby." This very much in love couple, however, does not get much time to spend together. This is because shooting of "Suits" takes place in Toronto, while "Pretty Little Liars" films in Los Angeles.
"It's constant coordinating," Bellisario had said to PEOPLE in October. "It's really hard to be away from the person you love, especially when they're your rock and support system."
"It's a challenge but it's kind of perfect because we're such analytic, hyper intelligent people that sometimes just to be in each other's faces all the time might have been too much for us. We're really growing!" the actress had said.
Meanwhile, the already married co-actor of Patrick, Gabriel Macht, has become a father, again. Gabriel, who plays Harvey Specter in "Suits," welcomed a baby boy, recently. He is married to Australian actress, Jacinda Barrett. The couple got married in 2004. Gabriel and Jacinda have a six-year-old daughter, Satine. According to reports, the baby boy will be named Luca.
"Suits" Season 3 returns on March 06, 2014, with episode 11. The episode is titled "Buried Secrets." The final six episodes of this season will deal with the ramifications of Mike's law education fraud. Also, Harvey will find himself in a new situation, trying to manage both his personal as well as professional life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report