‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jaime Dornan Tells Graham Norton Christian Grey’s Sexy New Walk [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | March 4, 2014 3:19 PM EST
"Fifty Shades of Grey" actor Jaime Dornan was recently on Graham Norton's BBC chat show and admitted that he had a funny walk before he was casted to play the hot billionaire Christian Grey. The Irish actor revealed that he had to correct his gait for the role and learned the art of walking sexily while learning how to dance.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
"The Fall" actor appeared on The Graham Norton show to talk about E.L. James erotic book adaptation "Fifty Shades of Grey." Jaime candidly revealed that he used to "walked on my toes" but after taking some dance classes for the role his art of walking have changed forever.
"I always had a complex about the way I walked and people would comment on it," explained the 31-year-old father. The actor explained that he even when he was shooting his crime drama series "The Fall" his bizarre way of walking is getting in the way.
But it was until he was tasked to learned how dance that the Irish hunk learned the art of walking. "It was like foxtrot, it was very classic," Dornan explained. "I was really struggling with it, and the dance teacher said, 'you know what you need to do. Just think about it as walking', and I was like 'okay,'" Dornan admits that dancing is not as simple as walking.
"And I'm 31-years-old, literally the first thing you learn in life is to walk. And I was like, 'that's funny. I'm not great walking," he adds."My wife tried to help by making me lean back and then in Fifty Shades my character has to dance the foxtrot and the teacher said, 'Do it as though you are walking; heel to toe."
"No one had ever told me that was how you walk and now I am applying it every day!" says the actor after finding out the correct way on how to walk.
When asked about his role as Christian Grey and how the movie changed his life, Jaime revealed that landing one of the most coveted roles changed his life. But fans have to wait for Feb. 14, 2015 to see Jaime's sexy new walk as Christian Grey.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- US Cancer Victim Inspires with The Journey After Death
- Game of Thrones Updates: Tyrion Lannister’s End in George R.R. Martin’s Winds of Winter
- Julia Gillard Admits to a Controversial Deed
- Game of Thrones 2014 Comic Con: George R.R. Martin & His Inspiration, GOT Showrunners & The Challenge to Tell the Story on Screen
- Fifty Shades of Grey Jamie Dornan Making Waves in Hollywood, Irish Actor Lands a Role Alongside Bradley Cooper
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff