‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Jaime Dornan Tells Graham Norton Christian Grey’s Sexy New Walk [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | March 4, 2014 3:19 PM EST
"Fifty Shades of Grey" actor Jaime Dornan was recently on Graham Norton's BBC chat show and admitted that he had a funny walk before he was casted to play the hot billionaire Christian Grey. The Irish actor revealed that he had to correct his gait for the role and learned the art of walking sexily while learning how to dance.
Fifty Shades of Grey: Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan Share First Kiss on Film Set
"The Fall" actor appeared on The Graham Norton show to talk about E.L. James erotic book adaptation "Fifty Shades of Grey." Jaime candidly revealed that he used to "walked on my toes" but after taking some dance classes for the role his art of walking have changed forever.
"I always had a complex about the way I walked and people would comment on it," explained the 31-year-old father. The actor explained that he even when he was shooting his crime drama series "The Fall" his bizarre way of walking is getting in the way.
But it was until he was tasked to learned how dance that the Irish hunk learned the art of walking. "It was like foxtrot, it was very classic," Dornan explained. "I was really struggling with it, and the dance teacher said, 'you know what you need to do. Just think about it as walking', and I was like 'okay,'" Dornan admits that dancing is not as simple as walking.
"And I'm 31-years-old, literally the first thing you learn in life is to walk. And I was like, 'that's funny. I'm not great walking," he adds."My wife tried to help by making me lean back and then in Fifty Shades my character has to dance the foxtrot and the teacher said, 'Do it as though you are walking; heel to toe."
"No one had ever told me that was how you walk and now I am applying it every day!" says the actor after finding out the correct way on how to walk.
When asked about his role as Christian Grey and how the movie changed his life, Jaime revealed that landing one of the most coveted roles changed his life. But fans have to wait for Feb. 14, 2015 to see Jaime's sexy new walk as Christian Grey.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet