‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) 'Women Tell All' Spoilers: Juan Pablo Gets Dumped Again; Renee Oteri Gets Engaged- Details Revealed
By jaskiran kaur | March 4, 2014 3:06 PM EST
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) has been one of the most talked about installments of the reality dating show owing to its controversies and the number of times the bachelor star Juan Pablo has been dumped. While looking for love, wife and mother for his daughter Camila, Juan Pablo Galavis had the privilege to dump or to keep the bachelorette on the show. But in unanticipated moments, the former Venezuelan soccer player got dumped two times on the show by Andi Dorfman and Sharleen Joynt. And later, Renee Oteri who apparently felt strongly about the man got engaged even before show's finale.
Renee Oteri, a 32-year-old single mom may have not found the love of her life in Juan Pablo who eliminated her after hometown dates round. It seems she did not shed tears for long over him and moved on quickly and got engaged to someone who she thought was better suited for her.
On "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Episode 10 "Women Tell All" session, Renee Oteri took a chance to speak to Chris Harrison directly. She took the hot seat for not accusing or criticizing Juan Pablo but to share the happy news.
While not much has been revealed about their engagement, a Wetpaint report gave out all the exclusive details they gathered. Fan-favorite former "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) contestant Renee Oteri got engaged to her man while travelling in the Pacific Northwest. Two of them were in a hotel room in Seattle when he asked for Renee to marry him. The mystery man is reportedly Renee's childhood friend. The newly engaged couple know each other since they were 12, revealed "sources close to the couple" to Wetpaint Entertainment.
The source revealed that this man was the one Renee shared her "first kiss" with and they have been friends throughout their growing years. They have dated each other for sometime before breaking up in 2010.
It is reported that when two of them dated each other, Renee Oteri was living in Massachusetts and he was living in Colorado. It was only after Renee shifted to Sarsota in Florida, after being eliminated from the show in October 2013 the couple got in touch again and "rekindled" what they had.
Renee's mystery man has found a new job so the couple will be moving "across the country." This would be Renee's second marriage. Prior to this she married Ben's dad in the year 2004 and separated in 2008.
New couple has known each other for almost 20 years now. Even though they haven't yet decided their wedding dates, but it is said they won't wait too long to get hitched. And Renee's eight-year-old son Ben is also "comfortable with him" since he has known him from the time he was born.
While not much has been revealed about Renee Oteri's finance, it is said he would like to keep his "name out of print." Also, source revealed that the man knew she is going participate in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). According to the sources claims, "they don't talk about it at all" and he hasn't watched the season.
For more spoilers and recap of 'The Bachelor' season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements