Sean Penn and Charlize Theron Heavy PDA on Madonna's Oscars After Party; Pop Legend and Ex-Wife Madonna Jealous?
By Annie Dee | March 4, 2014 3:02 PM EST
Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are not hiding their relationship from the world anymore. They walked their first Oscars red carpet together on the important night of March 2 and were seen making out on Madonna's Oscars After Party. It was not that a long time ago when the two A-list actors left the airport separately even though they touched down in Los Angeles together after spending the weekend before New Year's Day in Hawaii.
Even though their dating status has been confirmed prior to the Oscars, where they are seen here there and about, none could have cinched their couple status as walking the red carpet together for the first time. They did not stray far from each other during the event and they went to Madonna's Oscar After party together. The irony of this is not lost on anyone. Everyone knows Madonna and Sean Penn were once married, but that part of the history is long done, or is it?
After all, it is also not that a long time ago when rumors sparked that Sean Penn and Madonna are back together again. Moreover, the Material Girl's close pal Debi Mazar recently shared that Penn is still Madonna's "one true love." Over the years, Penn has also shown consistent support for his ex-wife at concert performances, and they worked together in Haiti on a humanitarian project.
Aside from walking their first carpet together in the 86th Academy Awards, both looking dashing and radiant, Penn and Theron also could not keep their hands off each other during the After Party hosted by the Pop Legend, Madonna. In fact, those who have seen it claimed that they were doing heavy PDA.
Penn and Theron, were "making out like crazy" and "all over each other" on the dance floor, a party observer shared to Us Weekly. "They were the talk of the party -- even Madonna noticed!" However, if she was even a little bit jealous, Madonna did not show it.
Regardless of what Madonna might have thought or felt, she can console herself for throwing yet again one of the best Oscars after party. Per tradition, the Queen of Pop threw her annual celeb-filled post-Oscars bash last night at her manager Guy Oseary's house according to E! Online. Present at the party were huge names such as Julia Roberts, Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Tom Ford, and Oscars host Ellen DeGeneres with wife Portia De Rossi.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine