Samsung Galaxy S4 Active vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 4, 2014 2:45 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active or the LG G2, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active comes with a 5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The LG G2 comes with a 5.2 inch True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active comes with 139.7 x 71.3 x 9.1 mm dimensions and weighs 153 grams. The LG G2 comes with 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 143 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active is equipped with a 1.9 GHz quad core krait 300 processor and Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The LG G2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the Jelly Bean operating system. Both the devices have 2 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP. The LG G2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus, optical image stabilization and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active comes with a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours. The LG G2 comes with a non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours and 30 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $489.95. The LG G2 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $519.95 and the 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $589.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
LG G Pro 2 vs. Nexus 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 Specs Comparison [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments