Miranda Kerr Naked in New Reebok Commercial; Orlando Bloom Try to Win Her Back? [VIDEO]
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 4, 2014 1:41 PM EST
Ever dreamed to see Miranda Kerr stripping naked before stepping in the shower? Reebok just realized your dream as the Aussie supermodel stripped naked for the latest Reebok commercial.
Being the face of Reebok since 2012, Miranda was promoting the new Skyscape sneakers of the brand. In an odd way, the concept of the commercial was Miranda about to take a shower after she got home from the gym.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
She took off her clothing piece by piece until she arrived at the bathroom on the second floor. "So comfortable you'll forget you have them on," the tagline said as Miranda placed her pair of pink Skyscape sneakers outside the shower.
The 30-year-old beauty was not a neophyte in showing acres of flesh. She was one of the seasoned models of lingerie giant Victoria's Secret. She recently bagged a contract with Calvin Klein. It seemed to have a blessed year in terms of her career as she also represents Swarovski, Clear Scalp & Hair, ShopStyle and H&M.
Watch the new Reebok commercial where Miranda strips naked getting in the shower.
Meanwhile, Miranda Kerr and her estranged husband Orlando Bloom bump with each other in the recently concluded Vanity Fair Oscars party.
Orlando Bloom suddenly interrupted Miranda's quick interview and told her, "You look amazing." Miranda was wearing a silver gown exposing her back.
Orlando also asked if she was doing well and Miranda responded with "yes" followed by a cute smile. The pair shared an awkward kiss before parting.
The couple will finalize their divorce soon. The two decided to share the responsibilities to their son Flynn. The pair announced their split last October after six years of being together. However, the pair said that they still care for each other as they are family after all.
However, the two were reportedly dating other people. Miranda was previously linked to Bobby Fox, James Packer and Leonardo DiCaprio. Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, was rumoured to be dating Condola Rashad and Nora Arnezeder.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies