'inFamous: Second Son’s' DLC Detailed and 'Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2' Revelations DLC Brings Playable Alucard
By Gel Galang | March 4, 2014 1:23 PM EST
The PS4 exclusive title "inFamous: Second Son" is almost here, having just gone gold in time for its March 21 launch.
It might be coming 10 days after the Xbox One exclusive "Titanfall," but it does know how to ramp up the hype when gamers need it most.
Sony has just released the TV spot for Europe of "inFamous: Second Son," which shows of Delsin Rowe getting his superhero gig on with some aerial stunts. The PS4 hypes it up as the game for those who want to enjoy power, take control and basically break the rules.
However, those who have been following the franchise way before this installment might want to pick up the Legacy Edition, which will contain a couple more items that would very much interest collectors and fans.
The PlayStation Blog Europe has just announced the Legacy Edition, which comes with the Cole's Legacy DLC as well as jackets that Delsin can wear in-game. Digital releases were also announced, with two options coming on the midnight of the release date. Aside from the Legacy Edition, players can also choose to get the "inFamous: Second Son" game-only version.
Check out the link above for the different jackets that Delsin will get to wear in case players go for the Legacy Edition.
As for Cole's Legacy, players can expect a series of missions, which will reveal the events that transition from "inFamous 2" to "inFamous: Second Son." Basically, Cole MacGrath's actions will trigger events that will lead to the situation in which "inFamous: Second Son" revolves in.
Those who are worried about the space that "inFamous: Second Son" will take on the PS4 only need 24 GB worth of space, as there will be no multiplayer for the game.
Alucard is Coming as a DLC Playable
The controversial "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2" is not backing down despite a supposed uncomfortable scene as well as some low ratings for the game. The developer has been hard at work with the added expansion pack for the game, with rumours of a new playable character making its way into the game.
Videogamer has spotted some new details regarding the upcoming DLC for "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2," and this time, a well-known character is coming into the game:
"Play as Alucard in this extensive add on for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. The immersive story is expanded further as new branches of the plot are uncovered, along with rich new environments and challenging puzzles. Fight creatures of darkness and discover the true extent of Alucard's involvement in Dracula's story, his deal with death and his fight against Satan," according to the text posted in a Russian forum.
It comes from files that have been uncovered in game files. Alucard has been one of the more sought after characters in the franchise, and one that has been the focus of "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night," which GameSpot reports to be one of the highlights of the series.
For now, nothing is official yet, as Konami has yet to announce plans for a DLC release for the game.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Problems and Solutions: Battery Drain, Slow Performance, Overheating, Sound Bug and SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales