Oscars 2014: Justin Bieber Woos Back Selena Gomez, Calls Her 'Most Elegant Princess in the World' - Did She Reach Out to Him on His Birthday?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 4, 2014 11:50 AM EST
"Jelena" fans are having a blast today after their idol, Justin Bieber, posted on his Instagram account a picture that is worth a thousand words-that is, a picture of Selena Gomez during the Vanity Fair Party of the Oscars. Captioned "the most elegant princess in the world," fans all over the world went berserk and sparked a rumor that the two might be reuniting again. Selena Gomez was pictured wearing a brown intricately embellished Emilio Pucci gown. During happier times, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber attended the said party together as a couple back in 2011.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
Is this Justin Bieber's ploy to woo back his stunning ex-girl friend?
Reports came out over the Internet that Justin Bieber did not invite Selena Gomez to his 20th birthday bash for dissing him by going out with Niall Horan in London. The wild child from Canada apparently got hurt that the "Come and Get It" singer went out with the famous One Direction singer. Niall Horan, 20, is said to be largely smitten with Selena Gomez-even begging country music princess Taylor Swift to set them up on a date.
Did Selena Gomez Reach out to Justin Bieber on his birthday?
According to HollyWoodLife.com, Bieber's special day was not so special after all-at least for Selena Gomez. The source revealed that Selena Gomez did not contact her ex-boyfriend for any cordial birthday greetings and wishes.
"She didn't talk to him...she won't talk to him...she doesn't care about him at all and she's done with him," said the close insider to HollywoodLife.com
Justin Bieber has been embroiled in countless love affairs after his relationship with Selena Gomez. After the breakup, the "Beauty and the Beat" star was seen together with Miami-based model Chantel Jeffries. Jordan Ornuza is also being linked to the Canadian pop singer. Bieber has also been called and charged by the police after his DUI incident in Canada; another egg-pelting and substance abuse charge was initiated against him as well.
Will Justin Bieber regain his "most elegant princess in the world" or will Selena Gomez find love in someone else's' arms?
Check out the Instagram post here: Justin Bieber Tries to Woo Back Selena Gomez by Calling her 'the most elegant princess in the world'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role