NBA Preview: Charlotte Bobcats vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 4, 2014 11:11 AM EST
The Charlotte Bobcats are hoping to snap out of a skid after suffering back-to-back losses. They better bring their A-game when they visit the Miami Heat on Monday as they take on LeBron James who has towed his team to seven straight wins.
NBA: Orlando Magic at Miami Heat
After four straight wins from February 18 to 22, the Grizzlies couldn't get it going with losses to West powerhouse teams San Antonio Spurs, 92-82 and Oklahoma City Thunder, 116-99. The Bobcats got completely dismantled in the fourth quarter in Oklahoma City as Charlotte just trailed by 3 points entering the payoff period.
Al Jefferson continued his good showing this season finishing with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 2 steals but no other starters finished in double-figure scoring. Off the bench, Anthony Tolliver contributed 17 points; Cody Zeller added 10 points and 4 rebounds and Gary Neal with 12 points in the losing effort.
Miami, which is 8th in scoring (104.4 PPG) and 7th in scoring defense (98.1 opponents PPG) wants its eighth straight win as they chase the Indiana Pacers (46-13) for the top spot in the Eastern Conference.
Overall, the Heat are 10-1 in February with convincing wins over the Los Angeles Clippers, 116-112; Golden State Warriors, 111-110; and Oklahoma City Thunder, 103-81. James had 20 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals in their last game, a 112-98 win over the Orlando Magic. Chris Bosh had 17 pints while Dwyane Wade top-scored with 24 markers.
Watch the Bobcats vs. Heat via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Charlotte Bobcats (+11.5) vs. Miami Heat (197.0)
Game time: 10:30 am AEDT
Charlotte Bobcats Trends
- The Bobcats are 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Bobcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Bobcats are 17-39 ATS in their last 56 games on the second game of a back-to-back
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Heat are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Heat are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. Southwest teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million