NBA Preview: Charlotte Bobcats vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 4, 2014 11:11 AM EST
The Charlotte Bobcats are hoping to snap out of a skid after suffering back-to-back losses. They better bring their A-game when they visit the Miami Heat on Monday as they take on LeBron James who has towed his team to seven straight wins.
NBA: Orlando Magic at Miami Heat
After four straight wins from February 18 to 22, the Grizzlies couldn't get it going with losses to West powerhouse teams San Antonio Spurs, 92-82 and Oklahoma City Thunder, 116-99. The Bobcats got completely dismantled in the fourth quarter in Oklahoma City as Charlotte just trailed by 3 points entering the payoff period.
Al Jefferson continued his good showing this season finishing with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 2 steals but no other starters finished in double-figure scoring. Off the bench, Anthony Tolliver contributed 17 points; Cody Zeller added 10 points and 4 rebounds and Gary Neal with 12 points in the losing effort.
Miami, which is 8th in scoring (104.4 PPG) and 7th in scoring defense (98.1 opponents PPG) wants its eighth straight win as they chase the Indiana Pacers (46-13) for the top spot in the Eastern Conference.
Overall, the Heat are 10-1 in February with convincing wins over the Los Angeles Clippers, 116-112; Golden State Warriors, 111-110; and Oklahoma City Thunder, 103-81. James had 20 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals in their last game, a 112-98 win over the Orlando Magic. Chris Bosh had 17 pints while Dwyane Wade top-scored with 24 markers.
Watch the Bobcats vs. Heat via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Charlotte Bobcats (+11.5) vs. Miami Heat (197.0)
Game time: 10:30 am AEDT
Charlotte Bobcats Trends
- The Bobcats are 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Bobcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Bobcats are 17-39 ATS in their last 56 games on the second game of a back-to-back
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Heat are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Heat are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. Southwest teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy