NBA Preview: Charlotte Bobcats vs. Miami Heat Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 4, 2014 11:11 AM EST
The Charlotte Bobcats are hoping to snap out of a skid after suffering back-to-back losses. They better bring their A-game when they visit the Miami Heat on Monday as they take on LeBron James who has towed his team to seven straight wins.
NBA: Orlando Magic at Miami Heat
After four straight wins from February 18 to 22, the Grizzlies couldn't get it going with losses to West powerhouse teams San Antonio Spurs, 92-82 and Oklahoma City Thunder, 116-99. The Bobcats got completely dismantled in the fourth quarter in Oklahoma City as Charlotte just trailed by 3 points entering the payoff period.
Al Jefferson continued his good showing this season finishing with 25 points, 7 rebounds and 2 steals but no other starters finished in double-figure scoring. Off the bench, Anthony Tolliver contributed 17 points; Cody Zeller added 10 points and 4 rebounds and Gary Neal with 12 points in the losing effort.
Miami, which is 8th in scoring (104.4 PPG) and 7th in scoring defense (98.1 opponents PPG) wants its eighth straight win as they chase the Indiana Pacers (46-13) for the top spot in the Eastern Conference.
Overall, the Heat are 10-1 in February with convincing wins over the Los Angeles Clippers, 116-112; Golden State Warriors, 111-110; and Oklahoma City Thunder, 103-81. James had 20 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists and 4 steals in their last game, a 112-98 win over the Orlando Magic. Chris Bosh had 17 pints while Dwyane Wade top-scored with 24 markers.
Watch the Bobcats vs. Heat via NBA League Pass.
Betting Lines: Charlotte Bobcats (+11.5) vs. Miami Heat (197.0)
Game time: 10:30 am AEDT
Charlotte Bobcats Trends
- The Bobcats are 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Bobcats are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss
- The Bobcats are 17-39 ATS in their last 56 games on the second game of a back-to-back
Miami Heat Trends
- The Heat are 5-0-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Heat are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games vs. East teams
- The Heat are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. Southwest teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air