Tim Tebow Out and About in Hollywood; Former Quarterback’s Name Dragged in an NCAA Violation
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 4, 2014 10:49 AM EST
Here is a celebrity sighting for you. Former National Football League (NFL) Tim Tebow was spotted out and about in Hollywood on Saturday. Tebow took a break to unwind and catch a movie with a guy and a lady friend.
Tim Tebow is still hopeful to make a comeback in NFL.
Tebow enjoyed a little night with some of his friends watching Liam Neeson's new flick "Non-Stop," TMZ reported. The entertainment gossip website caught Tebow and his acquaintances as they were about to leave the cinema, and the quarterback-turned-football analyst was cheerful enough to answer a few questions.
"It was good, it was a lot of fun, it was non-stop," said Tebow when asked what his thoughts were on the film. He also revealed that Mel Gibson's "Braveheart" was his favourite movie of all time.
The movie "Non-Stop" stars Liam Neeson, Juliane Moore and Oscars 2014 Best Actress Lupita Nyong'o among several others. It is a mystery-thriller film about an alcoholic U.S. federal air marshal who got ensnared in a crisis on an airplane on a non-stop flight from New York to London. The movie received positive reviews. Entertainment Weekly's Chris Nashawaty said the Liam is "the closest thing Hollywood had these days to a boxing office."
According to Screen Crush's Jordan Hoffman via MTV.com, "Liam Neeson barking mad with his Irish brogue and dragging suspected hijackers around by the scruff of their neck is, indeed, a thing of beauty."
Do you want a bumpy ride that is going to bring you at the edge of your seat? Tebow has seen the movie. Are you going to watch it too? Have a look at the official trailer below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Studio Canal UK
Back to Tebow, the 26-year-old former quarterback got dragged in a National Collegiate Athletic Assocation (NCAA) violation. Tebow has reportedly violated the NCAA rules when he spoke with an Ohio State recruit. He got engaged in a brief conversation with Illinois high school linebacker Clifton Garett, and one of the rules of NCAA is to prohibit former college football players from communicating with recruits. The incident was exposed after Garrett tweeted about talking to Tebow.
Obviously, it was an accidental mistake on Tebow's part. Garret phoned Coach Urban Meyer, who was having lunch with Tebow and other friends. Garrett simply asked if he could wish Tebow good luck on his forthcoming NFL undertakings. The conversation lasted only for eight seconds. Read more of this story at Cleveland.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- UEFA Champions League Draw: Schedule, TV and Live Stream Information
- Marcos Maidana Heavily Praised By Mexican Boxing Legends
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Verizon on Nationwide Launch of VoLTE
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine