Tim Tebow Out and About in Hollywood; Former Quarterback’s Name Dragged in an NCAA Violation
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 4, 2014 10:49 AM EST
Here is a celebrity sighting for you. Former National Football League (NFL) Tim Tebow was spotted out and about in Hollywood on Saturday. Tebow took a break to unwind and catch a movie with a guy and a lady friend.
Tim Tebow is still hopeful to make a comeback in NFL.
Tebow enjoyed a little night with some of his friends watching Liam Neeson's new flick "Non-Stop," TMZ reported. The entertainment gossip website caught Tebow and his acquaintances as they were about to leave the cinema, and the quarterback-turned-football analyst was cheerful enough to answer a few questions.
"It was good, it was a lot of fun, it was non-stop," said Tebow when asked what his thoughts were on the film. He also revealed that Mel Gibson's "Braveheart" was his favourite movie of all time.
The movie "Non-Stop" stars Liam Neeson, Juliane Moore and Oscars 2014 Best Actress Lupita Nyong'o among several others. It is a mystery-thriller film about an alcoholic U.S. federal air marshal who got ensnared in a crisis on an airplane on a non-stop flight from New York to London. The movie received positive reviews. Entertainment Weekly's Chris Nashawaty said the Liam is "the closest thing Hollywood had these days to a boxing office."
According to Screen Crush's Jordan Hoffman via MTV.com, "Liam Neeson barking mad with his Irish brogue and dragging suspected hijackers around by the scruff of their neck is, indeed, a thing of beauty."
Do you want a bumpy ride that is going to bring you at the edge of your seat? Tebow has seen the movie. Are you going to watch it too? Have a look at the official trailer below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Studio Canal UK
Back to Tebow, the 26-year-old former quarterback got dragged in a National Collegiate Athletic Assocation (NCAA) violation. Tebow has reportedly violated the NCAA rules when he spoke with an Ohio State recruit. He got engaged in a brief conversation with Illinois high school linebacker Clifton Garett, and one of the rules of NCAA is to prohibit former college football players from communicating with recruits. The incident was exposed after Garrett tweeted about talking to Tebow.
Obviously, it was an accidental mistake on Tebow's part. Garret phoned Coach Urban Meyer, who was having lunch with Tebow and other friends. Garrett simply asked if he could wish Tebow good luck on his forthcoming NFL undertakings. The conversation lasted only for eight seconds. Read more of this story at Cleveland.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff