Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Blames Lamar for Making His Own Problems
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 4, 2014 10:01 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian's latest rant on social media is another indirect message to her ex Lamar Odom. Those rants and notes she posts online are telltale signs that she is really over her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
On Monday, Khloe posted another note on Instagram which reads "Some people create their own storms then get upset when it rains." Being responsible for your actions is a biblical wisdom but it isn't really a common trait of many people. People doesn't want to be blamed from their bad decisions in life even though they are individually responsible for them. No likes to be told that they are wrong or they made a bad decision, especially if they failed to listen to other people's counsel before taking actions.
Lamar was once quoted, via US Weekly, during a press conference held in Spain where he is currently playing basketball saying, "We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life."
"There is no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes," Lamar added.
"If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him."
With Khloe's recent Instagram post, it seems like she was saying that Lamar's wrongdoings in the past cannot be justified. No one can really argue with Lamar when he said that no one in this world is perfect, but he could have been just accountable for his own actions and not get upset about them.
According to a source close to Khloe, the 29-year-old reality TV star is never going to take Lamar back. "It would be downright foolish for Khloe to take him back," the source revealed to Hollywood Life. "It's not even a question or anything, that's simply not going to happen," the source added.
What do you think of Khloe's missives and notes on Instagram? Are they intended for Lamar? The former National Basketball Association (NBA) player seemed determined to work things out with Khloe despite her rants on social media, but she also seemed firm with her decision to divorce him. All the rants that she posts on social media explains that Khloe is ready to move on, but maybe her messages are way too indirect of an approach for Lamar to pay attention to so he just snubs them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June