Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Blames Lamar for Making His Own Problems
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 4, 2014 10:01 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian's latest rant on social media is another indirect message to her ex Lamar Odom. Those rants and notes she posts online are telltale signs that she is really over her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
On Monday, Khloe posted another note on Instagram which reads "Some people create their own storms then get upset when it rains." Being responsible for your actions is a biblical wisdom but it isn't really a common trait of many people. People doesn't want to be blamed from their bad decisions in life even though they are individually responsible for them. No likes to be told that they are wrong or they made a bad decision, especially if they failed to listen to other people's counsel before taking actions.
Lamar was once quoted, via US Weekly, during a press conference held in Spain where he is currently playing basketball saying, "We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life."
"There is no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes," Lamar added.
"If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him."
With Khloe's recent Instagram post, it seems like she was saying that Lamar's wrongdoings in the past cannot be justified. No one can really argue with Lamar when he said that no one in this world is perfect, but he could have been just accountable for his own actions and not get upset about them.
According to a source close to Khloe, the 29-year-old reality TV star is never going to take Lamar back. "It would be downright foolish for Khloe to take him back," the source revealed to Hollywood Life. "It's not even a question or anything, that's simply not going to happen," the source added.
What do you think of Khloe's missives and notes on Instagram? Are they intended for Lamar? The former National Basketball Association (NBA) player seemed determined to work things out with Khloe despite her rants on social media, but she also seemed firm with her decision to divorce him. All the rants that she posts on social media explains that Khloe is ready to move on, but maybe her messages are way too indirect of an approach for Lamar to pay attention to so he just snubs them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0