Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Blames Lamar for Making His Own Problems
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 4, 2014 10:01 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian's latest rant on social media is another indirect message to her ex Lamar Odom. Those rants and notes she posts online are telltale signs that she is really over her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
On Monday, Khloe posted another note on Instagram which reads "Some people create their own storms then get upset when it rains." Being responsible for your actions is a biblical wisdom but it isn't really a common trait of many people. People doesn't want to be blamed from their bad decisions in life even though they are individually responsible for them. No likes to be told that they are wrong or they made a bad decision, especially if they failed to listen to other people's counsel before taking actions.
Lamar was once quoted, via US Weekly, during a press conference held in Spain where he is currently playing basketball saying, "We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life."
"There is no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes," Lamar added.
"If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him."
With Khloe's recent Instagram post, it seems like she was saying that Lamar's wrongdoings in the past cannot be justified. No one can really argue with Lamar when he said that no one in this world is perfect, but he could have been just accountable for his own actions and not get upset about them.
According to a source close to Khloe, the 29-year-old reality TV star is never going to take Lamar back. "It would be downright foolish for Khloe to take him back," the source revealed to Hollywood Life. "It's not even a question or anything, that's simply not going to happen," the source added.
What do you think of Khloe's missives and notes on Instagram? Are they intended for Lamar? The former National Basketball Association (NBA) player seemed determined to work things out with Khloe despite her rants on social media, but she also seemed firm with her decision to divorce him. All the rants that she posts on social media explains that Khloe is ready to move on, but maybe her messages are way too indirect of an approach for Lamar to pay attention to so he just snubs them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks