Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Blames Lamar for Making His Own Problems
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 4, 2014 10:01 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian's latest rant on social media is another indirect message to her ex Lamar Odom. Those rants and notes she posts online are telltale signs that she is really over her soon-to-be ex-husband.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
On Monday, Khloe posted another note on Instagram which reads "Some people create their own storms then get upset when it rains." Being responsible for your actions is a biblical wisdom but it isn't really a common trait of many people. People doesn't want to be blamed from their bad decisions in life even though they are individually responsible for them. No likes to be told that they are wrong or they made a bad decision, especially if they failed to listen to other people's counsel before taking actions.
Lamar was once quoted, via US Weekly, during a press conference held in Spain where he is currently playing basketball saying, "We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life."
"There is no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes," Lamar added.
"If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him."
With Khloe's recent Instagram post, it seems like she was saying that Lamar's wrongdoings in the past cannot be justified. No one can really argue with Lamar when he said that no one in this world is perfect, but he could have been just accountable for his own actions and not get upset about them.
According to a source close to Khloe, the 29-year-old reality TV star is never going to take Lamar back. "It would be downright foolish for Khloe to take him back," the source revealed to Hollywood Life. "It's not even a question or anything, that's simply not going to happen," the source added.
What do you think of Khloe's missives and notes on Instagram? Are they intended for Lamar? The former National Basketball Association (NBA) player seemed determined to work things out with Khloe despite her rants on social media, but she also seemed firm with her decision to divorce him. All the rants that she posts on social media explains that Khloe is ready to move on, but maybe her messages are way too indirect of an approach for Lamar to pay attention to so he just snubs them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related