'The Following' Season 2 Spoilers: Watch Episode 7 as Shawn Ashmore's Mike Gets Darker in 'Sacrifice' [Promo Video feat. Lily Grey]
By Arlene Paredes | March 4, 2014 2:52 AM EST
"The Following" Season 2 spoilers hint the viewers will see an even darker Mike Weston (Shawn Ashmore) in Episode 7, titled "Sacrifice." Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) and Lily Grey (Connie Nielsen) are in separate camps now. But divided, they are still in an active quest to put Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) through hell. In an interview, Ashmore hinted something huge will happen to Mike.
Actor Kevin Bacon arrives for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Annual Installation Luncheon in Beverly Hills, California August 4, 2011.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Following Season 2, Episode 7. This mid-season instalment airs on March 3 on FOX. Read at your own risk.
"Despite what Mike has gone through, in prior seasons and episodes, the last moments of (Episode 7) will push him to the edge," Ashmore told Zap2it.com. The brilliant actor added it is difficult for Mike not to drown in darkness when he's surrounded by the twins Luke and Mark (Sam Underwood) and Lily.
In The Following Season 2, Episode 6 ("Fly Away"), Mike could have killed Luke if Max (Jessica Stroup) had not been around. All the trauma of the first season and the terrible realization that Joe Carroll is alive are rising to the surface and eating the nice guy up. Ashmore warned, viewers have not seen anything yet as of last week.'
Mike Weston may be "on the edge." But Connie Nielsen's Lily is in an entirely different circle of hell, especially now that she thinks her beloved son Luke is dead. In The Following Season 2, Episode 7, Lily kidnaps Max.
As for Emma (Valorie Curry), the last time viewers saw her, she's in a car with Joe and Mandy (Tiffany Boone). Episode 7 shows where they were headed. But this destination is not exactly Joe's controlled space. Their lives will be in danger, says this spoiler report by Zap2it.
Watch this FOX promo video on YouTube (The Following Season 2 Spoilers)
The Following Season 2, Episode 7 ("Sacrifice") is expected to be a lot bigger than each of the previous episodes of this FOX series. This is definitely a must-watch episode for the fans. Spoilers and teasers there is a very serious upgrade in this very special mid-season show.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Following' Season 2, Episode 4 Spoilers: Connie Nielsen Thrilled by the Shades of Lily Gray [Watch Episode Clip]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons? [READ]
'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Wicked Witch' in Top 5 Changes, Major Character Dies, Episode 12 Air Date [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop