'The Following' Season 2 Spoilers: Watch Episode 7 as Shawn Ashmore's Mike Gets Darker in 'Sacrifice' [Promo Video feat. Lily Grey]
By Arlene Paredes | March 4, 2014 2:52 AM EST
"The Following" Season 2 spoilers hint the viewers will see an even darker Mike Weston (Shawn Ashmore) in Episode 7, titled "Sacrifice." Joe Carroll (James Purefoy) and Lily Grey (Connie Nielsen) are in separate camps now. But divided, they are still in an active quest to put Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) through hell. In an interview, Ashmore hinted something huge will happen to Mike.
Actor Kevin Bacon arrives for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Annual Installation Luncheon in Beverly Hills, California August 4, 2011.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Following Season 2, Episode 7. This mid-season instalment airs on March 3 on FOX. Read at your own risk.
"Despite what Mike has gone through, in prior seasons and episodes, the last moments of (Episode 7) will push him to the edge," Ashmore told Zap2it.com. The brilliant actor added it is difficult for Mike not to drown in darkness when he's surrounded by the twins Luke and Mark (Sam Underwood) and Lily.
In The Following Season 2, Episode 6 ("Fly Away"), Mike could have killed Luke if Max (Jessica Stroup) had not been around. All the trauma of the first season and the terrible realization that Joe Carroll is alive are rising to the surface and eating the nice guy up. Ashmore warned, viewers have not seen anything yet as of last week.'
Mike Weston may be "on the edge." But Connie Nielsen's Lily is in an entirely different circle of hell, especially now that she thinks her beloved son Luke is dead. In The Following Season 2, Episode 7, Lily kidnaps Max.
As for Emma (Valorie Curry), the last time viewers saw her, she's in a car with Joe and Mandy (Tiffany Boone). Episode 7 shows where they were headed. But this destination is not exactly Joe's controlled space. Their lives will be in danger, says this spoiler report by Zap2it.
Watch this FOX promo video on YouTube (The Following Season 2 Spoilers)
The Following Season 2, Episode 7 ("Sacrifice") is expected to be a lot bigger than each of the previous episodes of this FOX series. This is definitely a must-watch episode for the fans. Spoilers and teasers there is a very serious upgrade in this very special mid-season show.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Following' Season 2, Episode 4 Spoilers: Connie Nielsen Thrilled by the Shades of Lily Gray [Watch Episode Clip]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons? [READ]
'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Wicked Witch' in Top 5 Changes, Major Character Dies, Episode 12 Air Date [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date