'The Voice USA' 2014: Where to Watch Blind Auditions Live; Will Blake Find More Contestants?
By Raymond Ronamai | March 4, 2014 2:33 AM EST
The blind auditions of "The Voice USA" 2014 is set to enter the second week after an exciting start, with judges adding spice to the show by pulling each other's legs, while trying to woo their favorite contestants.
Official Facebook Page
Blake Shelton and Adam Levine
The second week of the blind auditions will begin on Monday at 8:00pm EST on NBC Television (6.30 am IST, Tuesday).
Judges - Adam Levine, Shakira, Usher and Blake Shelton - will fight to make sure that their favorite contestants choose them as coach. So far, Blake has not been successful in convincing the hopefuls to join his team. He will be expected to expand his team this week, as he has managed to convince only two contestants while others have three or more.
Adam and Usher have four contestants each in their respective teams, while Shakira has three.
In the previous episode, Cary Laine, who sang "Better Dig Two" by The Band Perry, and Delvin Choice, who rendered "A Song for You" by Donny Hathaway, chose Adam as coach. The rest of the judges got a contestant each with Madilyn Paige (who sang David Guetta's "Titanium") picking Usher, Deja Hall (who sang "True Colors" by Cyndi Lauper) joining Shakira's team, and Noah Lis (who sang Billy Paul's "Me and Mrs. Jones") choosing Blake.
Here is the complete of contestants after the first week:
Team Adam: Dawn & Hawkes, Christina Grimmie, Cary Laine, and Delvin Choice
Team Usher: TJ Wilkins, Biff Gore, Bria Kelly, and Madilyn Paige
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin, Jeremy Briggs, and Deja Hall
Team Blake: Jake Worthington and Noah Lis
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation