Top 10 Video Games Lined Up for March Release - Titanfall, Dark Souls 2, inFamous: Second Son and More
By Aditya Bhat | March 3, 2014 9:54 PM EST
March packs a punch with the scheduled launch of new games like Titanfall, Dark Souls 2, inFamous: Second Son. Titanfall has been eagerly awaited by players as it is something different than the usual video games rolling out in March.
Titanfall to launch on 11 March. (Facebook)
Below is a list of games that are slated for March release. The list includes games lined up for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles.
1. South Park: The Stick of Truth - (Release Date - 4 March 2014) This is a RPG game by developers Obsidian Entertainment following the journey of the characters from animated TV series South Park. The game will roll out for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
2. The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2 (Release Date - 4 March 2014) This episodic graphic adventure video game will roll out for PC, Mac, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and on PlayStation Network.
3. Titanfall - (Release Date - 11 March 2014) This FPS game by Respawn Entertainment allows players to play only online multiplayers where they can play either as an elite assault Pilots or as mechs called Titans. This is an Xbox One exclusive game.
4. Dark Souls 2 - (Release Date - 11 March 2014) This is an action RPG game is set in open world environment and developed by From Software where players try to find out the reason for the curse of the protagonist. This game will be released on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
5. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes - (Release Date - 18 March 2014) This is a stealth action-adventure video game from developer Kojima that will bring back protagonist, Naked Snake. It will be released for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
6. Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster - (Release Date - 18 March 2014) This popular RPG game from Square Enix will be bringing HD re-release for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
7. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - (Release Date - 18 March 2014) This hack and slash combat game by developer Team Ninja will release for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
8. inFamous: Second Son - (Release Date - 21 March 2014) This action- adventure game that has open world environment by developer, Sucker Punch Productions and has no multiplayer mode. It will be releasing exclusively for PlayStation 4.
9. The Witch and the Hundred Knight - (Release Date - 25 March 2014) This action RPG game that is developed by Nippon Ichi Software is stage-based single player game that will be releasing exclusively for PlayStation 3.
10. MXGP: The Official Motocross Game - (Release Date - 28 March 2014 for Europe) This official Motocross video game that is developed by Milestone will have 60 riders, 60 bikers and 14 tracks and will roll out for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita and Xbox 360.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Problems and Solutions: Battery Drain, Slow Performance, Overheating, Sound Bug and SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales