Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukerji Declare Relationship Status, Couple to Marry Soon?
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 3, 2014 8:26 PM EST
Former "Bigg Boss" contestants Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukerji have finally declared their relationship status.
The actors were recently spotted walking hand-in-hand into a channel's party, adding fuel to fire. Prior to this, the duo was even seen spending time during a CCL match
Bigg Boss contestants Armaan and Tanisha (Photo: Reuters)
Now the duo has mutually admitted to their relationship status, as they revealed their plans of visiting Vaishno Devi to seek blessings, reported Mumbai Mirror.
"I'd promised Tanishaa when we were in the 'Bigg Boss' house that once we are out, we'd go to Vaishno Devi together. I'm ready to fulfill that promise," Armaan said.
The "Jaani Dushman" actor further praised his ladylove. "Tanishaa took good care of me even during the show, that's what I like best about her. If she wasn't around, I would have been out in the third week after some huge fights with the contestants. I used to be really aggressive then, but I've changed thanks to Tanishaa's calming influence."
Responding to Armaan's admiration, Tanishaa was even caught blushing.
The couple further confessed that their family had backed their relationship, as opposed to the reports that Tanishaa's mother Tanuja was unhappy with the liaison.
With parents' blessings and a pilgrimage trip, the happy couple's next possible step could be a wedding. Reports of the couple tying knot later this year have already surfaced.
Early last month, Armaan had revealed that the couple had planned an elaborate Valentine's Day with a Greek vacation, but things had to be cancelled at the last moment, owing to the his injuries.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2