Kate Upton Gives BF Detroit Tigers Justin Verlander a Little Bit of Inspiration as She Attended the Team’s Spring Training
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 3, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Kate Upton showed all support to his boyfriend Detroit Tigers' pitcher Justin Verlander when she was spotted going to the team's spring training in Florida on Feb 26.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
The 21-year-old blonde had apparently decided to stop staying loyal to the New York Yankees, a team that she has always supported in the past by going to its games and wearing their hat in public, Fansided.com reported. The Web site further reported that Justin and Kate were seen biking around Lakeland, just spending some time together like any lovers would do.
Justin and Kate are starting to go out more often, which is a good thing because by doing so, they can also begin to learn more about each other's personalities. Being celebrities, they should just take advantage of the free time and make the most out of it as much as they can.
On Sunday, Justin has brought Kate to team's dinner party and she was game to have fun with her boyfriend's teammates. Sometimes a girl can feel timid when she's around her boyfriend's friends, but for Kate, she sure knows how to make fun with the boys and not get intimidated by them. After all, sometimes it is more fun to be out with a group of people than just the couple going out alone.
According to Yahoo Sports, the dinner went a little crazy when an unplanned fashion show took place. Of course, Kate would be up for the challenge since she is a model by profession. However, it was Tigers' pitcher Bryan Holaday who stole the hastily prepared little fashion show. Holaday wasn't reluctant to dress in a bathing suit and posed for a picture with Kate.
Justin recently had a muscle core repair surgery. It was his first spring training on Thursday, and the lady he brought with him can surely boost not only his morale but the team's too. Tiger's manager Brad Ausmus is reportedly confident that Justin will be in tip-top shape before the regular season starts. With Kate by Justin's side, let's just hope the 31-year-old pitcher deliver a great and solid performance in the 2014 playoffs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How