Kate Upton Gives BF Detroit Tigers Justin Verlander a Little Bit of Inspiration as She Attended the Team’s Spring Training
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 3, 2014 7:29 PM EST
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Kate Upton showed all support to his boyfriend Detroit Tigers' pitcher Justin Verlander when she was spotted going to the team's spring training in Florida on Feb 26.
Kate Upton arrives for the 50 Years of Beautiful broadcast special show in Los Angeles [Reuters/David McNew]
The 21-year-old blonde had apparently decided to stop staying loyal to the New York Yankees, a team that she has always supported in the past by going to its games and wearing their hat in public, Fansided.com reported. The Web site further reported that Justin and Kate were seen biking around Lakeland, just spending some time together like any lovers would do.
Justin and Kate are starting to go out more often, which is a good thing because by doing so, they can also begin to learn more about each other's personalities. Being celebrities, they should just take advantage of the free time and make the most out of it as much as they can.
On Sunday, Justin has brought Kate to team's dinner party and she was game to have fun with her boyfriend's teammates. Sometimes a girl can feel timid when she's around her boyfriend's friends, but for Kate, she sure knows how to make fun with the boys and not get intimidated by them. After all, sometimes it is more fun to be out with a group of people than just the couple going out alone.
According to Yahoo Sports, the dinner went a little crazy when an unplanned fashion show took place. Of course, Kate would be up for the challenge since she is a model by profession. However, it was Tigers' pitcher Bryan Holaday who stole the hastily prepared little fashion show. Holaday wasn't reluctant to dress in a bathing suit and posed for a picture with Kate.
Justin recently had a muscle core repair surgery. It was his first spring training on Thursday, and the lady he brought with him can surely boost not only his morale but the team's too. Tiger's manager Brad Ausmus is reportedly confident that Justin will be in tip-top shape before the regular season starts. With Kate by Justin's side, let's just hope the 31-year-old pitcher deliver a great and solid performance in the 2014 playoffs.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’