HTC One Up Release Date As Specs, Features And Photos 'Leaked Again'
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 3, 2014 7:17 PM EST
HTC One Up release date may come very soon as more leaks of its alleged photos, specs and features emerged online.
Android 4.4 on HTC One will be delayed.
Most of the Twitter user's leaks proved to be true. The images showed a slate gray HTC One with Verizon branding and a white model labeled with AT&T logo. Users can conclude that the upcoming handset will be available in those carriers.
The photos resembled the previous HTC One gold that surfaced a couple of week ago. Apparently, the handset will sport a dual camera lenses, dual-LED flash and twin BoomSound speakers. Also, the upcoming smartphone may have a slimmer bezel compared to the previous HTC One. The keys were moved to the display.
The spec sheet of HTC One Up also emerged online through Mobile Fun's Web listing, the alleged HTC One successor was listed with a 5-inch full HD touchscreen display, and a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3 GHz under the hood and dual 5 MP rear cameras. Other purported specs include HTC BoomSound, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi.
The listing also added HTC One Up will have a "sleek silver aluminium body, a live home screen that streams all of your favorite content."
The handset may pack a beautiful 5-inch 1080p display, and dual frontal stereo speakers. HTC One 2014 M8 is ready to reshape your smartphone experience. The retailer announced the device will be available in 2 months.
HTC One Up is set for released on March 25 and will pack new features such as dual camera, Kitkat OS and fingerprint sensor. It was heavily thought the next generation of HTC One will pack two cameras at the back.
HTC was already rolling out the latest Android OS update to previous HTC handsets. Thus, it is most likely HTC's new handset will pack the new operating system from Google - Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS. Also, HTC One Max already packed a fingerprint sensor. There is a big chance that HTC One 2 will pack the same technology but improve its features.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery