Is Sam Worthington The Real Reason Why Lara Bingle Parted Ways With Her Manager?
By Anne Lu | March 3, 2014 7:07 PM EST
Lara Bingle has parted ways with her manager, and rumour has it that it’s Sam Worthington’s order. The 26-year-old model, who previously complained about her lack of privacy in Australia, signed up with the “Avatar” star’s people in the U.S. after two years of being under George Moskos’ management.
Moskos said that their decision to part ways was mutual, and that he is now focusing on a new venture with Bingle’s fellow Aussie model Jessica Hart.
“Lara and I are no longer working in a management capacity together. Our business interests have changed and I’m looking forward to working on new ventures. I wish Lara the best,” Moskos said in a statement.
However, NineMSN claimed there was more to it than that. Apparently, the decision was neither Bingle’s nor Moskos’.
“The decision is all down to Sam,” a source told the site, referring to Bingle’s boyfriend. “He’s particularly controlling. She’s spending more time with him overseas so it’s pointless her having a team over in Australia.”
Bingle and Worthington admitted that they were dating only in October 2013. With a relationship so young, it’s baffling why Worthington has such a great influence on her.
It might be because they’re already married. It has been speculated in January that the two have already tied the knot after they were seen wearing matching rings in London.
When Worthington was arrested in February for assaulting a paparazzo who allegedly kicked Bingle in the shin, he was heard referring to Bingle as his “wife.”
Bingle gave an exclusive interview with Woman’s Day in January, complaining about her lack of privacy in her home country.
“Sydney’s my home but I don’t like it. I can’t even go to the supermarket without getting papped [snapped by the paparazzi],” she told the magazine, adding that Worthington also hated it because they “don’t get any peace.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation