Is Sam Worthington The Real Reason Why Lara Bingle Parted Ways With Her Manager?
By Anne Lu | March 3, 2014 7:07 PM EST
Lara Bingle has parted ways with her manager, and rumour has it that it’s Sam Worthington’s order. The 26-year-old model, who previously complained about her lack of privacy in Australia, signed up with the “Avatar” star’s people in the U.S. after two years of being under George Moskos’ management.
Moskos said that their decision to part ways was mutual, and that he is now focusing on a new venture with Bingle’s fellow Aussie model Jessica Hart.
“Lara and I are no longer working in a management capacity together. Our business interests have changed and I’m looking forward to working on new ventures. I wish Lara the best,” Moskos said in a statement.
However, NineMSN claimed there was more to it than that. Apparently, the decision was neither Bingle’s nor Moskos’.
“The decision is all down to Sam,” a source told the site, referring to Bingle’s boyfriend. “He’s particularly controlling. She’s spending more time with him overseas so it’s pointless her having a team over in Australia.”
Bingle and Worthington admitted that they were dating only in October 2013. With a relationship so young, it’s baffling why Worthington has such a great influence on her.
It might be because they’re already married. It has been speculated in January that the two have already tied the knot after they were seen wearing matching rings in London.
When Worthington was arrested in February for assaulting a paparazzo who allegedly kicked Bingle in the shin, he was heard referring to Bingle as his “wife.”
Bingle gave an exclusive interview with Woman’s Day in January, complaining about her lack of privacy in her home country.
“Sydney’s my home but I don’t like it. I can’t even go to the supermarket without getting papped [snapped by the paparazzi],” she told the magazine, adding that Worthington also hated it because they “don’t get any peace.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date