North Korea Becomes First Country to Land Man on Sun? Hoax Going Viral
By Parismita Goswami | March 3, 2014 7:02 PM EST
It must be most amazing achievement in the history of mankind. North Korea has claimed to have landed its first man on the sun. However, despite being a hoax, it is going viral on the net.
North Korea Becomes First Country to Land Man on Sun?
Weird Asia News reports that North Korean Central News has broadcasted that a 17-year-old boy, Hung Il Gong, has landed on the sun thus becoming the first person to have made the greatest ever feat. They even described it as the "greatest human achievement of our time".
"We are very delighted to announce a successful mission to put a man on the Sun. North Korea has beaten every other country in the world to the sun. Hung II Gong is a hero and deserves a hero's welcome when he returns home later this evening", Weird Asia News reported, according to India Today.
Apparently, the 17-year-old took only four hours to travel the distance to the sun and was expected to return on the same day. The supreme leader Kim Jong-un and his uncle were expected to greet him upon Hung's return from the scorching sun.
Hung reportedly traveled in darkness as it would protect him from extreme heat of the sun. He was supposed to bring back some sun sample for his uncle.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Ebola Virus 'Rapidly Mutating' as Research Finds Almost 400 Mutations; International Aid Moves at a Snail's Pace
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Shocking Ice Bucket Challenge Video: Man Drenches 10-Month-Old Granddaughter, Video Garnered Angry And Appalled Comments From Viewers
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How