Tata Aria Facelift to Hit Indian Market on 12 March: Report
By greeshma m | March 3, 2014 6:57 PM EST
Tata's much anticipated Aria Facelift is reportedly coming to Indian market on 12 March, suggests a new report.
Much has been said about Tata's upcoming new Aria facelift, and now a latest report by AutoCar India claims that the company will announce the launch of the vehicle next week in Chennai.
We reported earlier that dealers of Tata across the country have started accepting pre-bookings for its upcoming Aria facelift with an advance of ₹50,000. Previous reports have suggested that the new avatar of the Tata Aria would come with 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engines that can generate a power of 150 PS and a peak torque of 320 Nm. The car will offer ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 15.05 kmpl.
Rumoured to offer a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmpl, which is higher than of its precursor model the new Aria Facelift will come with Harmon Kardon music system, Clear-lens side blinkers and new decals on the body. The car also houses features like Tata Blue 5 connect, electrically powered mirrors, full leather upholstery, 6 airbags, ABS ,BD, disc brakes ESP & TCS, climate control and rain sensing wipers.
The car will come in three colours - Pearl White, Quartz Black and Arctic Silver and it is expected to reach the sub-continent market with a starting price of ₹10.15 Lakh.
The company is also said to be gearing up for the launch of Movus, which is the upgraded version of Sumo Grande. Movus will hit the market with the changes in its front grille and bumper. Although Movus has been spied testing in the country few times, the details of the vehicle are scanty at this point of time.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Air New Zealand Flies Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Solution to Your Old Unwanted Phones Comes with MobileMuster Scheme
- IBM Named Leader in Worldwide Managed Security Services
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]