Tata Aria Facelift to Hit Indian Market on 12 March: Report
By greeshma m | March 3, 2014 6:57 PM EST
Tata's much anticipated Aria Facelift is reportedly coming to Indian market on 12 March, suggests a new report.
Much has been said about Tata's upcoming new Aria facelift, and now a latest report by AutoCar India claims that the company will announce the launch of the vehicle next week in Chennai.
We reported earlier that dealers of Tata across the country have started accepting pre-bookings for its upcoming Aria facelift with an advance of ₹50,000. Previous reports have suggested that the new avatar of the Tata Aria would come with 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engines that can generate a power of 150 PS and a peak torque of 320 Nm. The car will offer ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 15.05 kmpl.
Rumoured to offer a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmpl, which is higher than of its precursor model the new Aria Facelift will come with Harmon Kardon music system, Clear-lens side blinkers and new decals on the body. The car also houses features like Tata Blue 5 connect, electrically powered mirrors, full leather upholstery, 6 airbags, ABS ,BD, disc brakes ESP & TCS, climate control and rain sensing wipers.
The car will come in three colours - Pearl White, Quartz Black and Arctic Silver and it is expected to reach the sub-continent market with a starting price of ₹10.15 Lakh.
The company is also said to be gearing up for the launch of Movus, which is the upgraded version of Sumo Grande. Movus will hit the market with the changes in its front grille and bumper. Although Movus has been spied testing in the country few times, the details of the vehicle are scanty at this point of time.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock May Reach $150; First Trillion Company Talks, iPhone 6 and Apple Watch Boost Price
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan