Tata Aria Facelift to Hit Indian Market on 12 March: Report
By greeshma m | March 3, 2014 6:57 PM EST
Tata's much anticipated Aria Facelift is reportedly coming to Indian market on 12 March, suggests a new report.
Much has been said about Tata's upcoming new Aria facelift, and now a latest report by AutoCar India claims that the company will announce the launch of the vehicle next week in Chennai.
We reported earlier that dealers of Tata across the country have started accepting pre-bookings for its upcoming Aria facelift with an advance of ₹50,000. Previous reports have suggested that the new avatar of the Tata Aria would come with 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engines that can generate a power of 150 PS and a peak torque of 320 Nm. The car will offer ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 15.05 kmpl.
Rumoured to offer a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmpl, which is higher than of its precursor model the new Aria Facelift will come with Harmon Kardon music system, Clear-lens side blinkers and new decals on the body. The car also houses features like Tata Blue 5 connect, electrically powered mirrors, full leather upholstery, 6 airbags, ABS ,BD, disc brakes ESP & TCS, climate control and rain sensing wipers.
The car will come in three colours - Pearl White, Quartz Black and Arctic Silver and it is expected to reach the sub-continent market with a starting price of ₹10.15 Lakh.
The company is also said to be gearing up for the launch of Movus, which is the upgraded version of Sumo Grande. Movus will hit the market with the changes in its front grille and bumper. Although Movus has been spied testing in the country few times, the details of the vehicle are scanty at this point of time.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS