Tata Aria Facelift to Hit Indian Market on 12 March: Report
By greeshma m | March 3, 2014 6:57 PM EST
Tata's much anticipated Aria Facelift is reportedly coming to Indian market on 12 March, suggests a new report.
Much has been said about Tata's upcoming new Aria facelift, and now a latest report by AutoCar India claims that the company will announce the launch of the vehicle next week in Chennai.
We reported earlier that dealers of Tata across the country have started accepting pre-bookings for its upcoming Aria facelift with an advance of ₹50,000. Previous reports have suggested that the new avatar of the Tata Aria would come with 2.2 liter VARICOR four cylinder turbo diesel engines that can generate a power of 150 PS and a peak torque of 320 Nm. The car will offer ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 15.05 kmpl.
Rumoured to offer a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmpl, which is higher than of its precursor model the new Aria Facelift will come with Harmon Kardon music system, Clear-lens side blinkers and new decals on the body. The car also houses features like Tata Blue 5 connect, electrically powered mirrors, full leather upholstery, 6 airbags, ABS ,BD, disc brakes ESP & TCS, climate control and rain sensing wipers.
The car will come in three colours - Pearl White, Quartz Black and Arctic Silver and it is expected to reach the sub-continent market with a starting price of ₹10.15 Lakh.
The company is also said to be gearing up for the launch of Movus, which is the upgraded version of Sumo Grande. Movus will hit the market with the changes in its front grille and bumper. Although Movus has been spied testing in the country few times, the details of the vehicle are scanty at this point of time.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Parliament Passes Changes to Qantas Sale Act, Flag Carrier Will Remain Majority Australian Owned
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People