'The Amazing Race' 2014 Recap: Bopper Minton Thinks Mallory And Mark A 'Strong Team?'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 3, 2014 6:02 PM EST
On the latest "Amazing Race" episode entitled, "Baby Bear's Soup," Mallory and Mark commit a big mistake that might have jeopardized their chances to continue the race. Phil Keoghan returned as the host for the show and season 11's all-star teams have embarked on an adventure around the globe for around 25 days.
In a recent interview with Reality TV World, Bopper Minton was asked what teams he thinks are strong competitors this season. The first team that came to his mind were Mallory and Mark. He also cited the reasons he thinks the producers picked Ervin as his replacement after he withdrew last minute because of his enflamed pancreas.
"It had to be somebody that's run the race before, which Mallory has. It had to be somebody from Kentucky, which Mallory is. Actually, when it comes down to it, they had no other choice, I don't think, than to let Mallory fill my shoes," Minton said.
"She's the only one who brings the energy, you know, as far as being from Kentucky and how we're the Kentucky team."
Twin sisters Nadiya and Natalie were eliminated recently from the Amazing Race All-Stars while Mallory and Mark keep struggling with communication and mistakes.
The episode opens at an Opera House, where Cord and Jet departed first for winning the last part of the race. While Cord and Jet should find the Chen Clan Academy to get the next clue, they also need to choose who to give their Express Pass to and how it will benefit them the most. The next team to depart was the Big Brother alums Rachel and Brendon, followed by Luke and Margie.
Rachel and Brendon first arrived at Chen Clan Academy where a martial arts student stamped the clue on their foreheads. They ran out on the street to ask cab drivers if they know how to get to the address on their foreheads.
While Cord and Jet departed first, they made a mistake of walking to get to the Academy while other teams took cabs and the train. John and Jessica were the 8th to arrive at the Chen Clan Academy while Cord and Jet and Jennifer and Caroline were last in the race. Rachel and Brendon arrived fourth.
Teams were instructed to assemble a toy car in the Road Block and deliver it to the Guangzhou Children's Cultural Center, where they can find the next clue. Mallory and Mark delivered their car at the school but Mark wanted to go back for his backpack before moving to the next leg of the race.
Mallory knew it was going to cost them the race and indeed, it did. Mallory and Mark are now eliminated from the Amazing Race, arriving at the pit-stop in 10th place.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS