Skoda Rapid Ultima Launched in India; Price, Specification Details
By greeshma m | March 3, 2014 6:01 PM EST
A Skoda logo seen on a car
The sedan Rapid Ultima will be available in the market only in limited numbers and the company will offer the vehicle in both petrol and diesel variants. The petrol version of the car comes with 1.6-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 105PS and a peak torque of 153Nm. The diesel variant also packs the same capacity motor which can generate 250Nm of peak torque.
While the Skoda Rapid Ultima diesel offers ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 20.5kmpl, the petrol model comes with 14.3kmpl.
The new avatar of the fast moving Rapid, Rapid Ultima offers a slew of changes both inside and outside. It comes with parking sensors with a rear view camera, Garmin and Tom Tom navigation devices, projector headlamps, multi-functional steering wheel, audio player with Aux-in & USB input and new seven spoke alloy wheels.
The company which sell six models- Superb, Octavia, Laura, Fabia, Yeti and Rapid currently in the domestic market also offers upto 100 percent finance for the new Skoda Rapid Ultima with low EMI of ₹9999 and insurance at ₹ 1. The company is also offering an Exchange Bonus of ₹15,000 and a Corporate Benefit of ₹10,000.
Recently at the Delhi Auto Expo, Czech auto-maker Skoda introduced its new Skoda Superb with a price tag of ₹18.87 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). It comes with both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of the car packs 1.8-litre, direct injection, turbocharged motor, which can churn out a power of 158bhp and torque of 250Nm.The diesel version of Superb comes with 2.0-litre TDI diesel, which can generate a power output of 140PS and a torque of 320Nm.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- New Zealand's Largest Snack Food Company Bought for NZ$700 Million
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People