Skoda Rapid Ultima Launched in India; Price, Specification Details
By greeshma m | March 3, 2014 6:01 PM EST
A Skoda logo seen on a car
The sedan Rapid Ultima will be available in the market only in limited numbers and the company will offer the vehicle in both petrol and diesel variants. The petrol version of the car comes with 1.6-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 105PS and a peak torque of 153Nm. The diesel variant also packs the same capacity motor which can generate 250Nm of peak torque.
While the Skoda Rapid Ultima diesel offers ARAI certified fuel efficiency of 20.5kmpl, the petrol model comes with 14.3kmpl.
The new avatar of the fast moving Rapid, Rapid Ultima offers a slew of changes both inside and outside. It comes with parking sensors with a rear view camera, Garmin and Tom Tom navigation devices, projector headlamps, multi-functional steering wheel, audio player with Aux-in & USB input and new seven spoke alloy wheels.
The company which sell six models- Superb, Octavia, Laura, Fabia, Yeti and Rapid currently in the domestic market also offers upto 100 percent finance for the new Skoda Rapid Ultima with low EMI of ₹9999 and insurance at ₹ 1. The company is also offering an Exchange Bonus of ₹15,000 and a Corporate Benefit of ₹10,000.
Recently at the Delhi Auto Expo, Czech auto-maker Skoda introduced its new Skoda Superb with a price tag of ₹18.87 lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). It comes with both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of the car packs 1.8-litre, direct injection, turbocharged motor, which can churn out a power of 158bhp and torque of 250Nm.The diesel version of Superb comes with 2.0-litre TDI diesel, which can generate a power output of 140PS and a torque of 320Nm.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage