Attention Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez Might Sleep with Drake?
By Sonalee singh | March 3, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Are Drake and Rihanna on the verge of breaking-up? The recent turn of events seem to have fueled rumors that Rihanna is miffed about the fact that Drake has the hots for Selena Gomez.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
Reportedly, Drake hinted about his feelings for Selena Gomez in a new song "Who Do You Love." Drake started the song with a line, "I'mma crush that a** even if it ain't too big," and before anyone could guess, it took the fans down the memory lane where Selena Gomez has confessed in an interview with 103.3 AMP Radio that she doesn't think her ass is big enough for Drake.
Though Drake did not take any names while crooning, reports suggest that he gave subtle hint about his wish to go down and dirty with Selena Gomez. Fans wonder what Justin Bieber & Rihanna have to say about this?
Though Justin Bieber is not dating Selena Gomez anymore, rumor mill is abuzz with the news that Bieber is not happy with Selena's growing friendship with other male celebs in Hollywood, especially Niall Horan. And if Drake is allegedly singing about his feelings for the " Come And Get It" singer, Justin may not like it.
Meanwhile, Rihanna is been linked to Drake for months now. Regarding their romance a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com, "Drake "knows what he has with Rihanna is genuine and real."
However, a source also hinted that Drake is keeping a safe side in his relationship with RiRi as he is no mood to get betrayed.
"They're not together in that type of way for him to feel betrayed," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com
Do you think Drake is keeping his doors open for Selena along with dating Rihanna? Is he not in a safe place with RiRi?
Well who can blame him when RiRi is reportedly exchanging flirtatious texts with Chris Brown once again? Moreover, the buzz suggests that Chris Brown has dumped Karrueche Tran as he re-ignited his romance with Rihanna.
Let us know what you think about Romantic drama taking place in life of Justin, Selena, Drake, Rihanna and Chris Brown.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales